Discussion: 2019 Edition - Your bikes/Vos motos

Drinks NOS

Status
    Car:
    Aprilia rsv4 rf
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par goshko Voir le message
    Ta moto était pas flambant neuve de cet été coudonc ?
    Je l'ai eu flambant neuve en septembre passé... Je suis rendu a 6500km.
    Apparemment c'est commun ce trouble.

Lives at the track

Status
    Car:
    Subaru H6 wagon
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    J'aimerais avoir un bike adv/touring éventuellement, genre de bike comfortable capable de tout faire, vous pencheriez vers quoi vous parmi ces choix la?

Honda Africa twin/CRF1000L

Tiger 800 xca (moteur de street triple)

KTM 790 adv R

Yamaha T7 2020 (moteur de MT-07)

Subaru Outback 3.6R 2012
    KTM 500 exc 2018 alpha

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle Tractor
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Oryx80 Those are some crazy Mad Max looking bikes, I was looking at something like that at Excel moto a couple of weeks ago just because of the Mad Max thing and felt like a midget beside it with my 5'10" lol

"You let the refugees in, they bring their problems with them and then Wakanda is like everywhere else." Black Panther the movie

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle Tractor
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par goshko Voir le message
    Free of charge yes but you still need to buy the accessories to make it to your size. Take a look at the Kawasaki website in the accessories section you will see different size handle bars, shift rods, seats and so on. Pretty sure you have to pay for those. Also a 14L tank is pretty lame for such long trips.

The Vulcan S is a wicked looking cruiser. I really enjoy it. Maybe once I switch to cruiser style bikes I might consider it.
    So it's an extra 460$ to make it kind of a perfect fit, that really blows?! Would rather spend that on some large Viking bags and other aftermarket goodies since dealer add-ons cost a lot. Yeah the tank is not a big one, guess there will be a lot off leg stretching and coffee breaks.

Citation Envoyé par maxpat82 Voir le message
    The sporster can do 300km on a tank? I doubt it.

Size wise only make it a "bad" confy ride.
    The only advantage of the Sporster is been able to say that you have a Harley (if you really like the brand which I don't) by buying their cheapest bike.

for those kind of very long ride, there's way better choice of bike. the vulcan S is way better IMO.
    Personnally I would go for a totally different bike with all the experience I have now (I did 1000+km /day in my past on a GSXR so who am I really to judge anybody else :| lol )
    I was looking at the 17L tank and their 4.6L/100Km claim. I know it's most likely BS, but chillin at 100-110Km/h on highway could be close enough. I know none of my choices are really long distance haulers, but I'm trying to stay in a reasonable budget as I can't justify spending 30K+ on a bagger that's made for long haul when we don't live in a sunny State like Florida, there I would be an all out bagger bro set to criss cross the country all year around.

"You let the refugees in, they bring their problems with them and then Wakanda is like everywhere else." Black Panther the movie

Black Diamond Member

Status
    Car:
    Honda CRVFZ07
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par CRNKY Voir le message
    So it's an extra 460$ to make it kind of a perfect fit, that really blows?! Would rather spend that on some large Viking bags and other aftermarket goodies since dealer add-ons cost a lot. Yeah the tank is not a big one, guess there will be a lot off leg stretching and coffee breaks.

I was looking at the 17L tank and their 4.6L/100Km claim. I know it's most likely BS, but chillin at 100-110Km/h on highway could be close enough. I know none of my choices are really long distance haulers, but I'm trying to stay in a reasonable budget as I can't justify spending 30K+ on a bagger that's made for long haul when we don't live in a sunny State like Florida, there I would be an all out bagger bro set to criss cross the country all year around.
    Im really not sure best bet would be to call a kawasaki dealer and find out.

6. Likes CRNKY Liked this post
    Forum God

Status
    Car:
    Toyota MR2 Turbo
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par Oryx80 Voir le message
    J'aimerais avoir un bike adv/touring éventuellement, genre de bike comfortable capable de tout faire, vous pencheriez vers quoi vous parmi ces choix la?

Honda Africa twin/CRF1000L

https://2yrh403fk8vd1hz9ro2n46dd-wpe...orcycle-10.jpg

Tiger 800 xca (moteur de street triple)

https://www.motorcycle.com/blog/wp-c...800-XCA-79.jpg

KTM 790 adv R

https://www.diariomotor.com/imagenes..._1440x655c.jpg

Yamaha T7 2020 (moteur de MT-07)

https://arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-bon...7VBQDMTHMA.jpg
    J'irais avec Honda pour la fiabilité et le confort, mais ça sera aussi la moins fun. J'ai pas encore lu de review de la Yamaha mais j'ai peur qu'elle soit mal tweakée que toutes les fz07-09 les premières années. Si elle est bien balancée dès cette année c'est sûrement le meilleur bang for the buck
    Eat, Sleep, Civic

Page 6 sur 6 PremièrePremière ... 456

Règles de messages