We're Collectively Using Escalators Wrong

Screw that. Why can't they properly sync their hand rails with the escalator ??? Every time I take one, I put my hand on the hand rail and don't move. When I'm at the top, my hand is a meter ahead of my body.

Try it.... you'll see....!!!!

Screw that. Why can't they properly sync their hand rails with the escalator ??? Every time I take one, I put my hand on the hand rail and don't move. When I'm at the top, my hand is a meter ahead of my body.

Try it.... you'll see....!!!!

I tried it. The only thing I noticed was that my hand was covered with fecal matter and kids' snot.

super interesting...but no.

they're there for quick efficient transportation; not a ride. i will always walk...even run up escalators. They need to be built to withstand the most gruling use.

jamais compris le monde qui reste à droite dans l'escalier. juste les vieilles madames qui devraient avoir le droit.

The same logical arguments could be made for highways... fuck that shit & move out of the way.

Peu de gens vont comprendre cette phrase!

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk
Qu'ils aillent s'éduquer, je ne vais pas rabaisser mon niveau pour plaire à des paysans.

Et je suis pas convaincu du vidéo. Je vais faire ma propre étude la prochaine fois que je vais à berri UQAM.

Last edited:
L'escalier mobile c'est pour les faibles de toute façon. Je prend les escaliers car Jai toujours la voie libre.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

L'escalier mobile c'est pour les faibles de toute façon. Je prend les escaliers car Jai toujours la voie libre.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
+1 a l'aéroport tu clanches tout le monde pour arriver aux douanes juste en prenant les marchés au pieu de l'escalier roulant.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Donc le vidéo prouve que plus de gens entrent en restant sur place

Mais reste que si tu marches ton temps pour se rendre en haut est bien plus rapide.

Donc a part quand c'est un tampon a l'entrée ça vaut juste jamais la peine de faire cette méthode et vaut mieux laisser les marcheurs passer.

+1 a l'aéroport tu clanches tout le monde pour arriver aux douanes juste en prenant les marchés au pieu de l'escalier roulant.

Ahh yes the YUL and YYZ Sprint. Only to arrive and all the nexus machines are broken but then being directed to a line with people who just can't find their passports and just arrived from Morocco

The final boss is arguing with the parking guy outside who is bitching at your rides driver because they were stopped for .1s longer.. but hey that Sienna being loaded up with endless bags from Haiti gets a free pass

Ahh yes the YUL and YYZ Sprint. Only to arrive and all the nexus machines are broken but then being directed to a line with people who just can't find their passports and just arrived from Morocco
Or the flight just before you is from North Africa and even though you're first of your flight you get to a line if 360...

In many airports you inboard where everyone else is (Munich is a good example) so no rush you can have a drink/coffee and go to customs when it's clear.

Or the flight just before you is from North Africa and even though you're first of your flight you get to a line if 360...

In many airports you inboard where everyone else is (Munich is a good example) so no rush you can have a drink/coffee and go to customs when it's clear.

I edited my post... Above

Yes.. or the customs hall is full and the backlog of people is backing up on the stairs.. so you start pushing through going to nexus and the guard says you need to wait.

Munich is my favorite airport followed by Doha. LHR T2 is nice but the walk from the gates to Immigration is Longggggg, fast track FTW. Rivals FRA in terms of walk. Actually LHR walk to customs, then the walk to the rental shuttle+ drive to rental car Depot is an hour.

Donc le vidéo prouve que plus de gens entrent en restant sur place

Mais reste que si tu marches ton temps pour se rendre en haut est bien plus rapide.

Donc a part quand c'est un tampon a l'entrée ça vaut juste jamais la peine de faire cette méthode et vaut mieux laisser les marcheurs passer.

Je change à Jean talon chaque jour et c'est jamais si pire que ça, je peux me glisser dans la ligne des marcheurs aisément. Berri des fois ça taponne mais pas si pire d'habitude (je passe pas le matin faut dire). Udem c'est un méchant gros tapon le matin mais c'est des escaliers qui roulent pas de toutes façons.

Back