Post your training shoes

Russian_M3

Shop Representative
For lifting I use :

New Balance Minimus

10967-030

(been using them for 2 years, rock solid , not a tear and I abused them in many different sports)

For running :

Asice Gel Kayano

91gwIDyg4SL._UX500_.jpg

(After 2 years wear is starting to show more than expected)

For lifting thinking of going next : No Bull.. Anyone tried it ?

most of my training I use the classic Nike Medcon 3 or 4 (don't remember). Classic do it all. Allows me to either do heavy lift/weightlifting and some other things like plyo without changing shoes. Also I use them because I have fat ass feets so I need a bigger toebox.

metcon-4-cross-training-weightlifting-shoe-0nTgVN3W.jpg

For track/short distance running I'm using the brooks hyperion. Stiff/light weight

M_hyperion_058_1024x1024.jpg

I also have a pair of adidas powerlifting 2.0 when I do super heavy shit or some weightlifting (clean) days only, which is rare. But love the stiffness and the drop is not overkill. Ugly but I got them at 50% off so no fuck given.

adidas-powerlift-2.0-review1.jpg

Pour mon entrainement en course à pied, Pegasus Turbo et Pegasus 35

AJ4114_003

nike-air-zoom-pegasus-35-gs-chaussures-homme-241363-1-sz.jpg

Pour mes journée de course/épreuve, Zoom Fly Flyknit

nike-zoom-fly-flyknit-w-chaussures-running-femme-262446-1-sz.jpg

Pour l'entrainement en salle, corde à danser etc

nike-lebron-15-graffiti-3.jpg

Et quelques autres mais ceux la sont le plus souvent utilisés.

^thats some ugly shoes right there.

I try to stick with these as much as possible and not have 17 pairs....

GUEST_8edf8d53-ca95-41ad-94d9-d12bb1c9fceb

Maybe ugly to you but they are very durable.

I ran with Asics (4), New Balance (2), Reebok (1) and I had to return all of them for a store credit. My shoes wouldn't last more than 3 months before they rip inside the heal counter. I bought many Nike shoes since and only claimed 1 pair because the outsole was getting unglued.

eBay actually, the only store you can buy these is on gouin / pierrefonds afaik. Extremely comfortable and my feet don't "buckle" anymore. I used to use converse but they gave me issues at heels. Remember to always go .5 bigger for boxing/wrestling shoes with both adidas and Asics.

Maybe ugly to you but they are very durable.

I ran with Asics (4), New Balance (2), Reebok (1) and I had to return all of them for a store credit. My shoes wouldn't last more than 3 months before they rip inside the heal counter. I bought many Nike shoes since and only claimed 1 pair because the outsole was getting unglued.
Right, wtv works best for you at the end of the day. I can't go back to soft sole shoes after converse and boxing shoes, but I'm at the gym only for heavy ass weights, I don't do any cardio as my cardio is hockey. The feeling of being grounded is unmatched in those.

I am so tempted to order these ( not necessarily in that color) :
(But I have a high foot rise so not all brands fit me well, hate the fact that no store carries No bull here.. and online reviews are somewhat vague from site to site regarding the foot rise )

army_camo_lifter_1024_683-3_5f02a83b-f056-49b4-a92f-1b25c476e3ae_1024x1024.progressive.jpg

Just can't live without my Nike's... I run, train, walk, do everything with them.

Got another 10 pairs or so of Nike's around the house.

My faves are Nike Free Run.

2170e1cb5a95fcd2871794a38208cecc.jpg

Je sais pas c'est quel type de course à pied tu fais mais les Nike free run c'est pas ce qu'il y a de mieux. Ça fait l'affaire pour un 5km mais plus que ça c'est pas idéal à moins d'être un coureur expérimenté.

Je sais pas c'est quel type de course à pied tu fais mais les Nike free run c'est pas ce qu'il y a de mieux. Ça fait l'affaire pour un 5km mais plus que ça c'est pas idéal à moins d'être un coureur expérimenté.

Moi c’était pour du everyday wear.

Je cours dans du ASIC tri noosa

Je vais changer a du Brooks cet été

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nike Free RN flyknit. Super confortable, pas besoin de les attacher serrer, juste les enfiler et hop. Prend aucune place dans la valise donc idéal pour le voyage. Juste assez d'amorti pour marcher longtemps et courir sur des courtes distance. Comme chaussure minimaliste, c'est parfait.

Tried these one today .. fell in love with the light weight and how it hugs your foot... But @ $250 is it worth or they're gonna rip after half a summer of running ?! Anyone has them ?

31548044.jpg

Back