Post your training shoes

If the gym is absolutely dead (I go super early in the morning), I'll squat and/or deadlift barefoot.

If not, I use a pair of indoor soccer shoes (or futsal if you prefer).

d3a17158d5e25d36a66a40159f33c0d2.jpg

Tried these one today .. fell in love with the light weight and how it hugs your foot... But @ $250 is it worth or they're gonna rip after half a summer of running ?! Anyone has them ?

View attachment 38148
Pour quel sport? Pour la course, je les trouve lourds et la semelle ne dure vraiment pas longtemps. Le reste est durable. Pour le gym, pas idéal car aucun support et protection. Les ultra boost, c'est pratiquement plus une chaussure de lifestyle mais c'est correct pour le sport.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

Pour quel sport? Pour la course, je les trouve lourds et la semelle ne dure vraiment pas longtemps. Le reste est durable. Pour le gym, pas idéal car aucun support et protection. Les ultra boost, c'est pratiquement plus une chaussure de lifestyle mais c'est correct pour le sport.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

light weekend jogging , full day city walks while travelling .. nothing intense !

For intense I ordered No bull

For $250, I'd try the nike pegasus turbo. Might be overkill for your need but they are much lighter and offer a superior cushion tech. The problem is they are hard to find.

If you want to stick with the ultraboost, you should be able to find this specific model discounted since the 2019 edition is now available.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Reebok Legacy Lifter for squatting
Reebok_Legacy_Lifter_Beige_DV4398_01_standard.jpg

Reebok Crossfit Lite TR for evything else including boxing
maxresdefault.jpg

Have you tried squatting barefoot ?

Yea, I just wear chucks because I vary between my home gym and Worlds, and I don't like to many variables changing. I actually started barefoot, and got into heeled shoes, but I was actually more comfortable when I went back to flat.

Currently 1rm at 395.

Pour courir : Brooks Ravenna 9

brooks-ravenna-9_men.jpg

Acheté en milieu 2018, déjà rendu à 650km d'utilisation, mais ils sont encore OK.

niceeee !! I just started barefoot so im not going over 185.. do you raise your toes to ensure a good three point stability ?

no, I don't like this kind of technical cue since most people will shift their weight on their heels. I use mostly 2 cues for foot stability.

1. Imagine that your feets are like eagle claws, one claw is the heel, one is around the big toe and the other one on the small toe, than try to grip the floor with them as hard as you can during all of your movement. From the descent to the asceding phase.

2. After the cue one, imagine that the ground is a big piece of paper and try to rip it appart with both your feet, so that the rip should be in between your feet. Also during the full movement. You will feel much more stable.

If you want good guidelines you should watch some videos of Chris Duffin on how to squat and floor routing

J'ai des Asics Gel-DS Trainer , parfait pour les courte distance (5-6km) et les interval training ,
pour les plus longue distances ( 10km , desfois 15km ) j'viens de me commander des Gel Nimbus 22.

Y'a binnn longtemps j'avais eu des Gel Nimbus 13 et j'avais addoré alors j'imagine que les 22 sont meilleurs ...

Back