WTF? Thieves use a ladder to break into second floor bedroom in Kirkland

That's how I used to get into my house after school if I didn't have the key.. Parents were never too happy about that.

Also, it's funny when crooks cover up a camera that has been clearly filming their faces for 20+ seconds already...

Last edited:
en partant, quand tu film ta chambre a coucher, ya quelque chose de pas nette nette la dedans

Par contre si le dude était vraiment un croche... il l’aurait pas déclaré a la police

en partant, quand tu film ta chambre a coucher, ya quelque chose de pas nette nette la dedans
i've got 2 camera's in my house, 1 in the garage and 3 outside... I'm as clean as a whistle. I have a bad neighbor so I cover my ass plus I get to spy on my dog from work. Win-win

Sent from my BBE100-2 using Tapatalk

i've got 2 camera's in my house, 1 in the garage and 3 outside... I'm as clean as a whistle. I have a bad neighbor so I cover my ass plus I get to spy on my dog from work. Win-win

Sent from my BBE100-2 using Tapatalk

I don’t see anything wrong with having a camera outside or in the garage...

The point is this guy has a fuckin camera in his bedroom that’s sketchy as fuck lol

I don’t see anything wrong with having a camera outside or in the garage...

The point is this guy has a fuckin camera in his bedroom that’s sketchy as fuck lol

Maybe he wants to film all the actions in his bedroom when he brings ladies over?

I have a camera inside my living room where it can see the entrance and the whole living room area. I mostly use it to check on my dog when I'm gone but she's sleeping 99% of the time so money wasted lol

Maybe he wants to film all the actions in his bedroom when he brings ladies over?

I have a camera inside my living room where it can see the entrance and the whole living room area. I mostly use it to check on my dog when I'm gone but she's sleeping 99% of the time so money wasted lol

Thought about that also but it’s barely filming the bed so it can’t be that :bigup:

It’s as if he knew people might be tempted to come in from the window and installed an inside camera juste for that lol

Back