B250 second gen

rebel

Hi all , why are the mercedes b250 second gen so cheap? I found many under 18k$, and there is one with 15000 kms for 17000$. This is crazy the car must be like new (not sure if vga). Anyway i find it lost a lot of value for 3-4 years old Benz

Hi all , why are the mercedes b250 second gen so cheap? I found many under 18k$, and there is one with 15000 kms for 17000$. This is crazy the car must be like new (not sure if vga). Anyway i find it lost a lot of value for 3-4 years old Benz

Because there is better alternative for the price.

You could have something more reliable, more practical, that doesn't require premium fuel and doesn't cost you 1000$ each time you visit the dealer.

The one that's peculiarly cheap might be VGA. Other than that, all the premium brands lose a lot of value and it's likely more true for the b class since people probably feel like it's more a big Golf than a real Benz.

And you pay the MB maintenance premium too. It's like those oddly affordable condos until you realize they have insane condo fees.

the first gen b200 was complete junk

b250 seemed nice when came out, wouldnt buy one thats for sure

expensive maintenance, runflat tires... etc etc

En gros c est une yaris gonflée avec pleins de cochoneries qui vont mal tourner. A posséder sous garantie, sinon, passe ton tour ou paie le prix.

I have a friend that’s interested in thisbtype of cars, mostly station wagons. I think the extended warranty is a must but probanly around 3000$ at mercedes

En gros c est une yaris gonflée avec pleins de cochoneries qui vont mal tourner. A posséder sous garantie, sinon, passe ton tour ou paie le prix.

C'est quand même turbo et AWD, bien finit, spacieux. Pour le même prix, elle avait plus à offrir que la Classe A je trouve, à moins de prendre la AMG. Reste que j'ai regardé vite fait et c'est 100$/mois de plus qu'une golf wagon 4motion highline automatique et t'as pas grand chose de plus à part le logo. A class vs wagon, c'est 560 vs 508/mois, déjà plus proche.

I have a friend that’s interested in thisbtype of cars, mostly station wagons. I think the extended warranty is a must but probanly around 3000$ at mercedes

lol I extended my warranty to 2024/200k km on my 2018 328d wagon for less than that.
The B250 is not a station wagon, it's a MPV /hatchback

They're odd. I sorta like them but wouldn't want to own one. Maintence costs aren't too horrible but I think an X1 would be a better buy

I couldn’t find lots of horror stories on the web. Mostly first gen that were garbage and had major engine issues.

Je me rappel quand Top Gear en avait fait le review du first gen, ils disaient que le problème était pour les autres propriétaires de modèles MB autre que le B, que c'était qu'il avait un badge Mercedes.

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

B200 and 250's are junk. Currently a lot of them are having steering gear issues. the steering gear is electric, and the motor is defective, it comes separately from the steering gear, the motor is 1600$ at Benz and the complete unit with the motor is 1900$. It takes 15 minutes to change. And they also have a lot of transmission shift plate issues.

Sounds like a typical german shitbox, expensive for nothing

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Mais son choix est fait... Il le veut donc achète le. Report after one year. We'll be waiting.

Back