Game of Thrones Season 8 streaming live

Ok sérieux ??? The fuck... Sérieux il voulais vraiment faire la pire fin ever de tout les serie ever ?

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

J écoute pas Got mais j'ai regardé un épisode une fois , je dis a un de mes chum (qui est un fan) criss c'est bon Sean Bean est la dedans.....il me dit caliss man il meurt dans les premiers épisodes, n'ai pas écouté d'autres haha

Bran just said last episode he doesnt want anything anymore. You really think that he wants to be king of westeros? Man i hope thats bullshit fan theory cuz this sounds like a horrible way to end the series. what an anti climactic end for cersei. Crazy how this went from being the best show on t.v and they are just ruingi the ending to kill the show. what a shame, these last few episodes were ok to watch but the plot was fucking trash.

D&D sends their regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dude les spoilers sont deja sorti....

SPOILERS :

LAST CHANCE

Dany va vouloir tuer Tyrion parce que elle trouve que sa famille va toujours être un risque. John va lui jaser ça pour lui dire nooooo fait pas ça. Il va pledge devant tout le monde son allégeance à Dany et faire de lui un ''queen slayer'' et la poignarder devant tout le monde. Drogon va prendre le corps sur son dos et voler vers l'infini. John redeviens un Crow et remonte dans le nord pour ses crimes... Sansa rule le nord. Apres t'as 2 fin possible qu'ils ont filmé :

Ending 1: King's Council: A council gets formed to decide who the King should be. Tyrion gives a speech and everyone votes on Bran to become King. The end. In the Epilogue, Jon takes the black again for killing Dany. Arya leaves. Sansa rules the North. When they're deciding who to elect as king, Sam suggests holding a democratic election and the other nobles laugh at him. That's before they vote on Bran. Bran oversees his council of Tyrion, Davos, Sam, and Bronn. The Unsullied leave to cross the sea and start liberating slave cities on their own, because that's Dany's plan before Jon kills her -- she has this big speech scene, after sacking King's Landing, where she's talking about wrecking the world, liberating all of the slaves from their masters.

Ending 2: Tyrion's Trial: Tyrion's trial in the dragonpit is a major scene and has no Jon, Dany, or dragons. Sir Davos is present not wearing the Hand of the King pin along with all 3 stark children. Samwell Tarly, Brienne, Robyn Aryn, Grey Worm, an unknown man wearing golden clothes (likely Dornish), and another unidentified man (n older short bearded one dressed in green) will be there as well. Bran will flash back to season 1 where Tyrion Lannister told Catelyn Stark, "I never bet against my family". Tyrion is filled with anger and resentment against the people of Kings Landing because he saved them against Stannis and they still turned on him. Thinks people of King's Landing deserved it. He saved them and were ungrateful (trial of Joffrey's murder) Will fall to his knees in the middle of the speech dragged down by the weight of his actions. His death was filmed in studio so not sure how he dies.

Also:

S8E05 Patch Notes: Nerfed scorpions to rebalance Targ vs Lannister battles.

Reduced auto aim by 90%

Decreased slew speed by 50%

Decreased damage by 75%

Increased flammability by 100%

Dany brought in a Drogon who was buffed

10000% Multi shot

20000% health

30000% damage increase

Also added 40000% armor buff

Gg no remake

Wow s’était difficile de ne pas s’endormir la dessu

La fin la plus évidente au monde.. bravo

difficile à croire que toute l'histoire se build up sur ces personnages là pendant 7 saisons pour que tout finisse comme ca pour eux...

Je vois ben le scripteur se dire "on va leur mettre un twist de malade et tout le monde va rester bouche bée! Bran deviendra le roi!". Ayoye.

Je suis pas trop du genre chialeux et je suis assez bon publiqueen général, mais je suis décu qu'ils aie abandonné toute la subtilité et toute la finesse que les autre saisons intégrait pour tomber dans le classique de "c'est la fin fac tout le monde meurt"

I only started watching last year, so I wasn't super invested in it. To many plots created just to go nowhere. Jon being the rightful heir? Nope, Night's Watch for you.

I guess if anything, this will be the first "big brother is watching" kingdom, with an all knowing seer as king.

À la limite j'aurais préféré un suepr combat entre Grey Worm et Jon Snow vu leur divergeance d'opinion et que Jon meurt pendant le combat

Also, Bran: falls out of tower, gets dragged around in the north until he finds an old man to give him the worlds knowledge.

Arya: Travels across the ocean, trains to become death incarnate, wears people's faces to commit mass revenge, kills immortal lord of death.

The north needs to be hydrated

7ef12a03ffa2a23e0dda32cad32f73d1.jpg

C'est tellement rushé que j'ai pas été surpris par aucun gros "punch".... Dans les 7 premieres saisons tu m'aurais montrer Bran devenir le protector of the realm ou Dany se faire poignarder mon coeur aurait arreté. Ils ont mis 1 saison en 80 min.

Rushed and unsatisfying but i have seen a lot worse. They needed at least a couple more episodes to justify the Daenerys heel turn. On a scale from one to Dexter, i give it a Battlestar Galactica.

Last edited:
Back