Game of Thrones Season 8 streaming live

Fucking garbage season and episode 5 was pure turd

Really? That's how you are killing Cercei?
Fking Arya just wandering around killing that innocent mom and daughter by telling them to go out lol

Golden army, the worst army ever

What a fkin lazy writing and way to kill a series that could have been the best of all time

I decided to read the suppose spoiler above because no fucks given anymore

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

J'arrive pas à compté le nombre de fois que j'ai écouté les saisons en rafales... Mais avec une dernière saison aussi mauvaise, c'est sur à 100% que je les écoute plus jamais. De la médiocrité à son meilleur.

Fucking garbage season and episode 5 was pure turd

Really? That's how you are killing Cercei?
Fking Arya just wandering around killing that innocent mom and daughter by telling them to go out lol

Golden army, the worst army ever

What a fkin lazy writing and way to kill a series that could have been the best of all time

I decided to read the suppose spoiler above because no fucks given anymore

same i was tempted to not read it but decided im unhappy with how its all developing anyways. Man if bran really is the new king this show will have gone from 10 to 1 in no time flat. brans been the worst character on the show.

425,000+ signatures right now.
Edit: 430,000 signatures, 5 minutes later.
1000 signatures/minute.
Holy shiiiit

What a time to be a live. Its a TV show on a premium channel ffs

Idiocracy, we are now living it.

They have 130 million subscribers.

The real reason Danaerys went nuts is because the diet she had in her homeland had a lithium rich vegetable that's not present in the diet in the north.

Lithium kept her balanced.

Les fans qui capote a cause que Daenerys est rendu "mad"
Depuis la saison 2 qu'on savait qu'elle etait pour devenir comme son père
6343c748be652a35dcd4aab94f54bf29.jpg

Envoyé de mon VOG-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

over 700k !!

ça l'air que les deux zigotos qui on écrit la saison 8 , on été approché pour faire des Star Wars ... Holy shit

Pour le meme de Deanerys, elle a tué ceux qui ne voulait pas s’agenouiller et qui combattait avec les lannisters, ceux qui l'ont trahi, les propriétaires d'esclaves et j'en passe, ce qui est crissement différents que de brûlé des milliers et des milliers d'innocent dont pleins de femme et d'enfants. D'ailleurs, elle feelait vraiment mal dans une saison précédente quand son dragon avait bouffer UN enfant (Meereen je pense?) et avait par la suite amené ses deux dragons pour les emprisonner dans le dongeon pour que ça ne se reproduise plus.

over 700k !!

ça l'air que les deux zigotos qui on écrit la saison 8 , on été approché pour faire des Star Wars ... Holy shit

oui, j'étais content l'année passé. La je suis pu sure lol.

Peut pas être pire que fucking J.JAbraam

I don't get it, what do people want? What if not everyone agrees to the new ending? Are they gonna demand to rewrite again?
Again and again?

If i was that shitty writer, i would tell those fools to come up with the ending they want and enjoy the shitshow unfold between themselves

I don't get it, what do people want? What if not everyone agrees to the new ending? Are they gonna demand to rewrite again?
Again and again?

If i was that shitty writer, i would tell those fools to come up with the ending they want and enjoy the shitshow unfold between themselves

Black Mirror type choose your own adventure.

Back