Game of Thrones Season 8 streaming live

En réalité, c'était où le Roi de la nuit mourrait où toute l'armée de Daenerys mourrait

Et à bien y penser, la bonne chose est arrivée

J'aurais vu mal les marcheurs blancs s'en aller attaquer Cersei

Ils n'ont pas de moyen de transport et ils ne peuvent probablement pas survivre au climat du sud

Pour l'idée de se replier vers les Lannister, ça n'aurait pas pu fonctionner

Les marcheurs blancs les avaient embusqués

Même la crypte n'était plus sécuritaire

Pour la bataille finale, il est difficile pour l'instant, de se faire une idée claire de l'état des troupes

On sait que les dothraki sont tous morts mais pour les autres

Tout ce qu'on voyait était un tas de marcheurs blancs et un tas d'humains courir dans toutes les directions dans le château

C'est certain que le dragon de la nuit en a probablement tué beaucoup mais encore

L'armée de Daenerys est peut-être encore plus nombreuse qu'on pense

Et c'est sans oublier qu'elle a des dragons

- des dragons c'est un grand mots. lui de jon j'ai des gros doute qu'il est mort donc seulement un restant et deplus passablement magané

- dans le trailers de l'épisode 4 on vois qu'il reste une quantité limité mais quand meme présente d'inmaculé ( je suis pas sur que sais bien leur nom mais bon)

- tyrion a rien crissé de l'épisode pour une simple raison Daenerys voulais qu'il survive pour kingslanding c'est un des seul encore vivant qui connais toute les racoins de cette ville pour faire une attaque surprise

- Arya peux prendre l'apparence des mort peux ton suppose qu'elle pourais ''devenir'' le night king pour faire une diversion a kingslandings.

- beaucoup de personage principal ne pouvais mourrir a cette battaile pour des raison logique , the hound va ce batter contre son frère sais pratiquement certain, Brienne of Tarth devrais logiquement( selon la logique GOT et la mienne ) se sacrifier pour sauver Jamie.

- theon j'ai un certain doute sur sa mort le plan initiale que on le vois se faire transpercer par le NK on dirais que sais bien au centre de sont corp mais quand il est au sol cela donne plus l'impression que ils a transpercer sur le flanc.

-mon seul vrais ?? de l'épisode Bran était parti ou avec sais esti de Corneille

!!!! Edit dans le trailler on peux voir les 2 dragons voller

désolé pour les fautes j'ai un clavier fucké a matin

Last edited:
I don’t know what’s worst the fact we get the diluted version to close the show or the fact they clearly just fan service us with the wolf.

7.5 seasons of “winter is coming Azor Ahai needs to save the day”

And in 1.5 hour we get:

-Bran going AFK during the the battle
-Theon going YOLO running at the WK
-John doing a stare contest with the NK and the zombie dragon
-Grey Worm leaving the troops behind
- Hiding the weak in a fucking crypt filled with bodies WCGW!
- Arya passing 10 000 zombies and White Walker to back stab cocky wk that needed to take his hit on bran

Felt like this episode since we only have 6 of them should have been a 12/10 and we got a 7.5/10

Its a rushed experience with a timeline issue rather than an epic conclusion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sans parler de Tyrion, le nain et grand stratège derrière la bataille de blackwater qui porte fièrement une belle grosse cicatrice au visage, se cache avec sansa quand les morts commencent à revivre... weaksauce
Au fond de moi, j'avais espoit que le NK revive les starks de la crypte ET BANG, Bran utilise ses super pouvoirs pour les allier.

J'ai évidemment écouter depuis season 1 et je trouve qu'il y a quelques choses de "off" dans celle là, peut-être un effet de "rushed" mais oui je sais pas trop, habituellement après une épisode de GoT t'a fucking hâte au prochain et t'a le sentiment que c'était satisfaisant mais là c'était comme "meh".

C'est vrai qu'on voyait fucking rien, pis les whitewalkers, quand j'ai vu la quantité j'me suis dit c'est fini, c'est comme impossible lol, y'en avait come 50 pour 1, mais bon...

Oui 8 seasons c'est long mais j'espère qu'il vont pas scrapper la dernière en rushant la fin, ça serait vraiment dommage.

J'ai évidemment écouter depuis season 1 et je trouve qu'il y a quelques choses de "off" dans celle là, peut-être un effet de "rushed" mais oui je sais pas trop, habituellement après une épisode de GoT t'a fucking hâte au prochain et t'a le sentiment que c'était satisfaisant mais là c'était comme "meh".

C'est vrai qu'on voyait fucking rien, pis les whitewalkers, quand j'ai vu la quantité j'me suis dit c'est fini, c'est comme impossible lol, y'en avait come 50 pour 1, mais bon...

Oui 8 seasons c'est long mais j'espère qu'il vont pas scrapper la dernière en rushant la fin, ça serait vraiment dommage.

Le "off" c'est qu'ils ont dépassés les livres et ils inventent la fin...

crisse que le monde chiale, c'est épouvantable.

Quand une série a une histoire très approfondi, avec un build up très slow, beaucoup de développement de personnage avec un ennemi aussi puissant que le night king qu'on redoute depuis 8 saisons.

Et la bang en 1 épisode plein de non-sense voici quelques exemple:

- Dothraki army going Yolo fo no reason, they are one of the best warrior in Essos and all defeated in like 30sec? Poor War strategies, i meant if Jaime can kill 100+white walker with one hand, the dothraki can do much better then diying in 30sec. I still dont understand the purpose of charging like that in the dark without knowing how big is the night king Army.

- More important death in the red Wedding compare to the biggest battle of all time against the white walker??? Really? Seriously if we can beat 50k+ white walker, Cersei is going to be a piece of cake.

- What is the purpose of ressurecting Jhon if it was not meant to kill the Night King??

- Arya WTF, if you can kill the most badass Villain in the serie with a single blow without being spot by all the withe walker surrounding him.... i mean just go kill Cersei by yourself end of the story.

The majority of people complain about being way to easy to kill the night kind + being Arya that do the job + Jhon doing Jack Shit + All the main character survive ''the most difficult battle of all GOT**

This is a Slap to the face for the die hard fans/book. For the other casual , nothing but put the hero aside (Jhon) and give the most important kill of the series to a little girl who was scared to death by 7-8 whitewalker in the library, but manage to pass 200+walker...jump in the air without even being spot by the others.... Seriously comon....

Quand une série a une histoire très approfondi, avec un build up très slow, beaucoup de développement de personnage avec un ennemi aussi puissant que le night king qu'on redoute depuis 8 saisons.

Et la bang en 1 épisode plein de non-sense voici quelques exemple:

- Dothraki army going Yolo fo no reason, they are one of the best warrior in Essos and all defeated in like 30sec? Poor War strategies, i meant if Jaime can kill 100+white walker with one hand, the dothraki can do much better then diying in 30sec. I still dont understand the purpose of charging like that in the dark without knowing how big is the night king Army.

- More important death in the red Wedding compare to the biggest battle of all time against the white walker??? Really? Seriously if we can beat 50k+ white walker, Cersei is going to be a piece of cake.

- What is the purpose of ressurecting Jhon if it was not meant to kill the Night King??

- Arya WTF, if you can kill the most badass Villain in the serie with a single blow without being spot by all the withe walker surrounding him.... i mean just go kill Cersei by yourself end of the story.

The majority of people complain about being way to easy to kill the night kind + being Arya that do the job + Jhon doing Jack Shit + All the main character survive ''the most difficult battle of all GOT**

This is a Slap to the face for the die hard fans/book. For the other casual , nothing but put the hero aside (Jhon) and give the most important kill of the series to a little girl who was scared to death by 7-8 whitewalker in the library, but manage to pass 200+walker...jump in the air without even being spot by the others.... Seriously comon....

Dude lets not forget that from now on now that the army is dead it means that 99% of the WHOLE continent will never see, fear or even care about the Zombie... people in kings landing and every where around are gonna be like:

Lolz zombies its a thing the guys from the north tell children to make them sleep at night.

They went that far:

6u8foyib7dv21.png

that's one thing i asked myself all along, why did they charge? If I were them, i'd have waited that they come to me. To me, the further they are from Winterfell, the more vulnerable they are...

that's one thing i asked myself all along, why did they charge? If I were them, i'd have waited that they come to me. To me, the further they are from Winterfell, the more vulnerable they are...

That I understand,

The dothraki is the most powerful and feared army that ever lived, part of it is because they charge and create fear in the opponents. The only way they ever fought in ESSOS and in westeros is by ''charging'' at the enemy line. Its what they do

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bj0ao4/most_satisfying_video_ever/

Last edited:
The red woman did predict arya would be the one killing the NK. brown eyes green eyes blue eyes..
But still, the way it happened and the whole episode was utterly shit.

That I understand,

The dothraki is the most powerful and feared army that ever lived, part of it is because they charge and create fear in the opponents. The only way they ever fought in ESSOS and in westeros is by ''charging'' at the enemy line. Its what they do

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bj0ao4/most_satisfying_video_ever/

Danny/Jhon/Tyrion know the white walker are fearless. Tyrion is suppose to be a smart man, they should have knowned it was a terrible idea to charge them. It was a waste of their greatest army. Cavalry is a lot more powerful vs foot soldier. Really poor war strategy.

They went with the ''wow'' factor to impress the casual fans who dont know shit about the history.

Here is some speculation about the Red priestest:ed

- She died at the end because she use all her energy to cast the firespell, the ''Ruby'' stone got depleted and she lost her remaining power that maintained her alive.
- Some fans said she give some kind of invisible magic to Arya so she can pass all the walkers without being spotted prior to killing the night King
- She did use a lot of her power to avoid all the walker who surrended the castle before getting in. (another theory that she can cast invisible spell)

Danny/Jhon/Tyrion know the white walker are fearless. Tyrion is suppose to be a smart man, they should have knowned it was a terrible idea to charge them. It was a waste of their greatest army. Cavalry is a lot more powerful vs foot soldier. Really poor war strategy.

They went with the ''wow'' factor to impress the casual fans who dont know shit about the history.

Here is some speculation about the Red priestest:ed

- She died at the end because she use all her energy to cast the firespell, the ''Ruby'' stone got depleted and she lost her remaining power that maintained her alive.
- Some fans said she give some kind of invisible magic to Arya so she can pass all the walkers without being spotted prior to killing the night King
- She did use a lot of her power to avoid all the walker who surrended the castle before getting in. (another theory that she can cast invisible spell)

what about she's a 1000 years old and just wanted to sleep since her time was over?

Back