Game of Thrones Season 8 streaming live

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh j'avais prédit une deception a la LOST

Au moins y'avais des tétons dans GOT

episode de marde, quasiment juste du blabla

juste la fin qui avait un peu action

ouais pis si y'avais eu une bataille avec plein de mort important les gens aurais encore dit ''sa semble rusher''
finalement le monde est jamais content

Le "monde" à été content pendant 7 saisons, je vois pas de quoi tu parle?

le ''monde'' sentent que la fin arrive. peut importe ce qui ce passe, ça chiale. si Jon fini sur le throne ça va chialer, pareil pour Daenerys ou Arya ou peu importe qui, ça va chialer. Je sais honnêtement pas ce que ça va prendre pour que les gens soit content de la saison 8

J'pas trop sur de comprendre, on est obliger d'aimer cette saison là wtf? On a un opinion différente de la tienne fack on est juste des chialeux, j'ai adoré GoT pendant 7 saisons aussi, j'suis quand même capable de dire que la S8 à date c'est mauvais.

Season 8 Episode 4 synopsis: SPOILER

It was by far the stupidest laziest writing I've ever seen. It's like the writers left all the work to the effects and camera team.

The amount of tactical errors made are appalling - this is a duo I remind you, where Khalissi took all the south fairly easily, and Jon Snow took the north using like 87 soldiers gathered from beyond the walls - yet here they are, no scouting, no nothing EVEN THOUGH they have fucking ALL SEEING BRAN.

They built 7 seasons for what looks like it will be an inevitably shit finale.

Imma call it right now: Dani dies (she has to) , Cersei dies BY ASSASSINATION (Aria) , Jon Snow dies in battle and Robert Baratheon's bastard becomes king.

some of you are right, you smell the end and can,t be happy with ANYTHING happening... LOVED last night's episode! I love how they are setting it up!!! dany's face in the end was totally worth it! :D shit's gonna hit the fan!

le ''monde'' sentent que la fin arrive. peut importe ce qui ce passe, ça chiale. si Jon fini sur le throne ça va chialer, pareil pour Daenerys ou Arya ou peu importe qui, ça va chialer. Je sais honnêtement pas ce que ça va prendre pour que les gens soit content de la saison 8
C'est surtout que le développement des personnages c'est rendu arya pis Brienne qui se font peter la cenne. Pis daenerys qui fait sa p'tite plotte car elle a peur de perdre son précieux throne.

Perso moi a date j'aime la saison 8 mais c'est vrai que l'épisode de hier étais un peu n'importe quoi

Why does Cercei not give the order to slaughter the remaining dragon with one of those giant crossbows? It's clearly in range.

Also:

Why did she bother showing up at King's Landing with 96 men and a dragon?

96men.JPG

VS S7E7:

96.000men.JPG

I reiterate: Why did they wait? They thought they couldn't defeat the army of darkness without the Lanister army but they did to great cost. The correct tactical play should've been to evac Winterfell and sacrifice it (instead of sacrificing the Dothrakis) then invade King'a Landing live then, take control of the troops and then head north to take care of the heavy metal king.

I hate this season. I've spoken of this in the past, it's the same reason I grew to hate The Walking Dead: When a series characters start making too many obvious mistakes, the series starts sucking.

In the early seasons nobody made mistakes, there was foul play, betrayal, wars, and so on but it was a game of who is best won. Now it's become a game of mistakes and everyone is making them. Cercei should slaughter Khalisi's army drett live right fucking now instead of waiting for Jon Snow to arrive with the rest or she is going to lose the tactical advantage (numbers.)

Anyone who has played any RTS would be able to tell you. Apparently the writers never played Command and Conquer, Total Annihilation 1, 2, and 3 or Starcraft.

Why does Cercei not give the order to slaughter the remaining dragon with one of those giant crossbows? It's clearly in range.

Also:

Why did she bother showing up at King's Landing with 96 men and a dragon?

View attachment 38605

VS S7E7:

View attachment 38606

I reiterate: Why did they wait? They thought they couldn't defeat the army of darkness without the Lanister army but they did to great cost. The correct tactical play should've been to evac Winterfell and sacrifice it (instead of sacrificing the Dothrakis) then invade King'a Landing live then, take control of the troops and then head north to take care of the heavy metal king.

I hate this season. I've spoken of this in the past, it's the same reason I grew to hate The Walking Dead: When a series characters start making too many obvious mistakes, the series starts sucking.

In the early seasons nobody made mistakes, there was foul play, betrayal, wars, and so on but it was a game of who is best won. Now it's become a game of mistakes and everyone is making them. Cercei should slaughter Khalisi's army drett live right fucking now instead of waiting for Jon Snow to arrive with the rest or she is going to lose the tactical advantage (numbers.)

Anyone who has played any RTS would be able to tell you. Apparently the writers never played Command and Conquer, Total Annihilation 1, 2, and 3 or Starcraft.

cersei did, She absolutly played age of empire with those elephant

You know ur rushing ur shitty show when your queen of Dragon(s) favorite drink isnt hale:

af56743e8be12dc2d9f2e9ba4ad4c650.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Il ne reste presque plus rien de l'armée de Dany

Je ne vois pas comment ils peuvent rivaliser avec l'armée de Cersei

À moins que d'autres maisons se joignent à eux

C'est vrai que comme placement de produit une émission d'époque comme GoT c'est fail.

Tu peux pas vraiment placer des F-150 pis du Tide dans GoT...

Back