Game of Thrones Season 8 streaming live

ca sorti de où cette esti de surnom de marde là pour Daenerys justement? Y me semble que random depuis le début de la saison 8 c'est sorti

Criss le monde ont tu oubler que arya a ete entrainer pour etre un assasin?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Why were they outside of the fire barricade or whatever you want to call it? Normally before all the other battles there was an emissary of both parties that meet and discuss, except when the Dothraki just attacked by brute force ignoring all - much like the dead - so that's not expected here. Why?

It would've been a better match up if the Dothraki had been trained specifically to fight the dead and if the fight was during the day, the way it went down they went in blind.

But I agree, I totally wouldn't have wasted the Dothraki army like that. They had time to prepare, they had some type of fuel and they knew which way the dead were coming from. They could've prepared the field to be burned by a simple arrow like that barricade Melisandre set fire to and wait for that first wave to be killed.

Furthermore, Jon Snow had no reason to be riding a dragon. It looked good and cinematic and hell yeah! But it made little sense for someone with as much experience riding a dragon than any given one of us, to take it out into battle.

More about Jon Snow - he's seen the NK raise the dead in the past, with the gesture and all. Why did he even leave the NK enough room to walk away after Dani set it on fire? He was right there. He also knew which direction the NK was going to walk if he survived: Towards Winterfell. Why not circle around in the mean time? What kind of weak ass peon thinking was going through "the GREAT Jon Snow" for him to just stand there like a maroon?

In the meetings before the actual battle, there was no discussion of keeping an eye on the NK and prevent him from raising the dead in any way possible. Keep him busy - we don't care how.

As for Aria, she's trained as a stealth assassin of many faces. It's only natural that she managed to sneak by the dead and attack the NK for that overtime win. I was surprised when she had trouble evading them in the library but at that point she had been concussed and probably was confused.

Melisandre dying at the end is waste IMHO. They could've used her in the upcoming world final against Cercei's army.

fini les scènes de sexe avec la red priestess , elle avait une très belle paire de seins avec des x-small nipples !

Red woman talking about her return in the seven kingdom "I will return, dear Spider. One last time. I have to die in this strange country. Just like you"
As the prophecy about arya turned out to be true, death was the only thing left for her.

And keep in mind.. Beric also died protecting Arya' s prophecy. They both served the Lord of light.

Quand une série a une histoire très approfondi, avec un build up très slow, beaucoup de développement de personnage avec un ennemi aussi puissant que le night king qu'on redoute depuis 8 saisons.

Et la bang en 1 épisode plein de non-sense voici quelques exemple:

- Dothraki army going Yolo fo no reason, they are one of the best warrior in Essos and all defeated in like 30sec? Poor War strategies, i meant if Jaime can kill 100+white walker with one hand, the dothraki can do much better then diying in 30sec. I still dont understand the purpose of charging like that in the dark without knowing how big is the night king Army.

ITS WHAT THEY HAVE ALWAYS DONE, THAT IS HOW THEY ATTACK! IT'S THEIR STYLE, SO NO, NOT SURPRISED AT ALL

- More important death in the red Wedding compare to the biggest battle of all time against the white walker??? Really? Seriously if we can beat 50k+ white walker, Cersei is going to be a piece of cake.

NOT THAT EASY AND THEY LOST A LOT OF PEOPLE, SO SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN A PIECE OF CAKE, BUT NOT ANYMORE DUE TO THE LOSS OF 90% OF ITS INITIAL ARMY

- What is the purpose of ressurecting Jhon if it was not meant to kill the Night King??

STILL 3 EPISODES TO GO!

- Arya WTF, if you can kill the most badass Villain in the serie with a single blow without being spot by all the withe walker surrounding him.... i mean just go kill Cersei by yourself end of the story.

SHE HAD MORE PRESSING MATTERS!?! PLUS CERCEI HAS A LOT OF AGENTS, SHE IS VERY WELL GUARDED BY A "MOUNTAIN"

The majority of people complain about being way to easy to kill the night kind + being Arya that do the job + Jhon doing Jack Shit + All the main character survive ''the most difficult battle of all GOT**

BECAUSE THE BATTLE WAS WON, BUT NOT THE WAR. PEOPLE KEEP FORGETTING THAT GAME OF THRONES IS JUST THAT, A GAME OF THRONES! IT WAS NOT MAINLY ABOUT THE ZOMBIES... IT WAS ULTIMATELY ABOUT WHO RULES THE KINGDOM.

This is a Slap to the face for the die hard fans/book. For the other casual , nothing but put the hero aside (Jhon) and give the most important kill of the series to a little girl who was scared to death by 7-8 whitewalker in the library, but manage to pass 200+walker...jump in the air without even being spot by the others.... Seriously comon....

GRRM even said that it moirrors quite well what he had planned as an ending, so no, you're wrong again. you say you're a die hard fan because you EXPECTED something else as a fan and didn,t get it, GOT is about just that ,the unexpected!

xx

J'ai vu toutes les saisons précédentes mais à vous lire, on dirait que j'ai de moins en moins envie de regarder la dernière.
Et ça été tellement long entre les saisons en plus:dunno:

J'ai vu toutes les saisons précédentes mais à vous lire, on dirait que j'ai de moins en moins envie de regarder la dernière.
Et ça été tellement long entre les saisons en plus:dunno:

GOT had changed a lot this season, you can feel everything is rushed out. No more character story or developpment. Main character Like Tyrion who had big impact in the series is now just an extra without any significant dialogue.

Jhon who was a big hero/story changer in the past season.... now he is so confuse, poor decision, he literrally did fuckall in the first 3 episode

Arya who was a silent Assassin is now the former Hero of Westeros, Jhon look like an amateur compare to her.

Night king lol, die without even exchanging blow. He literrally died in a matter of 1 second without doing jack shit. He was supposed to be Smart and Vigilant lol. He is just dumb

But like poeple said everything is going to change in the last 3 episode... we will see

06a104b6804dad484f1c574e4c328f69.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Have you guys seen the leaked episode

Fuck D&D this show is going down the drain

A fucking 2 grader would have done something better

WTF

Since when do arrows go through rocks and mountains... in the Got lore a dragon can burn down a whole castle of stone in flames ...

2 episode and we can now put this show with Lost and Dexter

:(

Back