Pool des séries LNH 2019

I agree that the referees are favoring San Jose. Both times in games 7. The league is as usual behaving in 1980s WWF ways.

I hope Carolina beats the Bruins but I doubt it. I'd love a St-Louis/Caro final. The way the refs are going it ain't gonna happen.

Bahahaha Caroline. une vraie joke ce club la.

Hurricanes welcome to real playoff hockey.
Worst part is that Boston played like trash and Carolina went all in.

I just want to chime in and remind you that Washington was ahead 2-0 in the series against the Hurricanes.

On the other hand, the referees seem determined to make Boston win so they have a good chance of winning this round.

Boston and San Jose have the refs eating out of their clammy hands.

I quit the pool because frankly it's hopeless but right now I'd call SJ/Bos in the final even though I like neither one.

Please dont compare Boston to Washington.
Washington = Team choke like Tampa, except for the miracle last year.

The Ovechkin knockout on young fellow russian comrade Svechnikov seriously affected him.

In turn, this affected the flaky Capitals. Playoff hockey is very emotional.

Also Washington are overrated and getting old like Pittsburgh. I expect a firesale from Tampa, Toronto, Pittsburgh and Washington coming up.

Bruins have insane depth (even Rask could get injured) and playoff experience. They will walk over Carolina just like Columbus. Columbus could have ended in 5 but Bergeron was getting interesting penalties.

You guys are just all mad I called Boston winning the cup for months and its happening.

Arrête .
Je déteste pas les Bruins car ça fait toujours des bons matchs vs les Habs, mais ils ont 6 coupes seulement en 95 ans d'existence LOL

C'est rien d'impressionnant.

Back