Pool des séries LNH 2019

What exactly is a joke to you? I know he is injury prone, but afaik he is one the best in the league when healthy. Im not a fan of Erik on anything like that, but I always thought he is one the better players in the NHL...Price makes 15mil/y after all and he has not even come close to prove he is worth that much, yet we have GMs ready to pay players that kind of $.

10,5 million/years for price, not 15.

I know how it works John, I wasn't sure of the exact numbers of price and looked it up quickly, sorry if i triggered you at 11PM. Move on to the point now.

Mais sérieux Gallagher va avoir combien dans 2 ans. 9 million par ans? En tk il a les stats pour avoir ça ça fait peur...7.1 million pour hayes lol. 9.5 pour Skinner lol. C’est fou.

Mais sérieux Gallagher va avoir combien dans 2 ans. 9 million par ans? En tk il a les stats pour avoir ça ça fait peur...7.1 million pour hayes lol. 9.5 pour Skinner lol. C’est fou.

The kevin hayes 50mil, thats the real joke, I do not get it either.

Duchene va signer a 10 millions par an a cause de ca bahahahha n'importe quoi!

And he will probably get it with some desperate team. I like him, lots of talent especially when he gets the wheels going, 10mil/y talent, dont think so.

A little thought. Vigneault coached Hayes for 4-5 years with the rangers, now that they are reunited he might be the one that pushed this if he likes him.

Duchesne est le seul centre de talent qui est disponible cette année, sa compétition c'est Jason Spezza. Il allait se faire surpayer regardless.

Last edited:
Makes Brad Marchand an incredible bargain. 100 points -> 6.1 millions$

brad-marchand.jpg

Duchene est overrated sans bon sens.
5p11 195 lbs
1st round 3rd pick.
En 10 ans, sa meilleure saison est 70 points (il y a 8 ans) et une seule saison de 30 buts. (il y a 6 ans)

Il est mediocre depuis 5 ans. J'offrirais plus a Gallagher que lui.

D'accord avec toi pour Duchene.

Vouloir du talent offensif, j'essayerais bien plus d'attirer Panarin tant qu'à ça même si c'est pas un centre.

Back