Summer Tires Crew Checking in!

Moi ce qui me frappe c'est tous les carambolages cet hiver. A chaque fois qu'on a eu 1cm de neige il y a eu un camion en porte feuille et 23 zigonneux qui sont rentres dans le tas en arriere.

WTF? Y'ont tu oublié how to winter?

La majorité des carambolages sont causés par le manque de visibilité et la glace. La glace, on en a en crisse depuis quelques années. La combinaison des deux ca pardonne pas a mon avis.

La majorité des carambolages sont causés par le manque de visibilité et la glace. La glace, on en a en crisse depuis quelques années. La combinaison des deux ca pardonne pas a mon avis.
Il a pas mal de branleux sa route ... sa ce colle au cul

No issues on summers, left work late and the streets were clean. Drove from the shop to home while on the phone with Romania asking about which summer tires are best in the snow

Tu devrais commencer a t interesser au offroad Paradigm! Mwé jai des Ko2. Jai faite mtl st calixte, st calixte mtl tantot dans grosse tempete, en buvant in café.

J’ai passé par la vieille 125 entre Mascouche et St-Esprit pour revenir chez nous. 5-6 chars dans le champs, visibilité nulle mais osti que j’ai eu du fun.

5fc44fb4df9912ce9e96aac81a49f07d.jpg

Ça vibrait pas mal, je me demande pourquoi...

27b710995757fc748a5f8d5ced70c9f5.jpg

Je me rappelle quand j’ai acheté mon dernier char, c’était un 20 mars et une tempête cette journée là. Pirelli P-Zero. 1h15 de route à faire. Ce n’est pas juste les pneus qui font la différence.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

No issues on summers, left work late and the streets were clean. Drove from the shop to home while on the phone with Romania asking about which summer tires are best in the snow
Used ones bro! Why buy new when you can let some other sucker pay full price.

Still on my winter tires and 3 out of 4 have bubbles on the sidewalls because of potholes. 3000 kilometers later they are still holding strong. No blowouts.

Moi ce qui me frappe c'est tous les carambolages cet hiver. A chaque fois qu'on a eu 1cm de neige il y a eu un camion en porte feuille et 23 zigonneux qui sont rentres dans le tas en arriere.

WTF? Y'ont tu oublié how to winter?

le nouveau slogan sur les plaques du quebec devrait etre : je me souviens pas comment conduire l'hiver, a chaque année.

How was it?

I have some potenza re003 on the volvo, I believe same as yours, and Ive decided to not get the car out, anyway its stored during winter time, but on winter tire ''just in case I need it''.

the suv still on the nokian, so its a no brainer. But at the end, I'm more scared about other drivers with summer slicks, aka 2/32 summers.

Did not put my summer yet and still enjoying driving in the slippery shit...

I have Indy 500 also and they are absolutely terrible in cold and snow ( to nobody's surprise). I was late on putting them off the car at the beginning of the season and could barely get going at stop signs. Highway driving was ok but sketch...

Did not put my summer yet and still enjoying driving in the slippery shit...

I have Indy 500 also and they are absolutely terrible in cold and snow ( to nobody's surprise). I was late on putting them off the car at the beginning of the season and could barely get going at stop signs. Highway driving was ok but sketch...

You at a n00b, 500s are excellent and grip even on 0c wet dirty pavement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back