Transgender & Self Id Men as Women in sports competing with women

NisMobile

Can someone please take a moment to explain to me WTF is going on in this world with this shit.

I do not care if you're gay, transgender or wtv mascot it pleases you to be in your free time - but I cannot wrap my head around all these men competing as women with women, and they are freely allowed to in a ton of sports. I am not bashing them in any way other than why it is fair to compete with women and why they are allowed to do so.

I do not understand how it is physically and biologically fair - imagine your daughter, wife, GF trained all her life and then comes along a transgender that has had 20-30-40 years of testosterone production, comes along and destroys your GF in that race/competition. Am I missing something here? I thought this the best I can I just do not get it and rubs the crap out of me.

The best part - every time a top athlete speaks out how unfair it is, which is 100% accurate, I do not see how a sane person can even argue - get bashed to the ground.

Or even worst here is an example of men, simply identifying as women are allowed to compete, I don't even know where to start, am I misunderstanding something here?

https://runningmagazine.ca/the-scen...eighs-in-on-transgender-race-entry-at-boston/

Screen-Shot004.jpg

Sorry if has a thread already and feel to merge.

Celle de gauche a l'air cute en titi, would bang

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

Les féministe ont chialer toute leur vie pour être au même niveau que les hommes.

Maintenant que les femmes sont au même niveau que les hommes en sports.... Oui mais la c'est pas juste blablabla..... GTFO féministe

Sérieux c'est du f**cking n'inporte quoi

Beautiful, i hope those trannies continue to excel. Maybe this will teach those delusional feminazis a lesson.
I hope the conflicts continue to happen and destroy themselve while exposing how stupid they are

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I was going to say something similar, or just let them compete in the Special Olympics. Or create a whole new thing for all of society's newly emerging groups: The Snowflake Games.

AHAHAH!!!

It will be hilarious to watch a tranny in a 100M sprint with both legs and arms compete against disabled one. Wow

Back