Transgender & Self Id Men as Women in sports competing with women

It's not even a trans, but a man with no phisycal change / surgeries whatsoever, that identifies as a woman and competes in women race.

I actually find it hilarious. Makes the left and feminist equality even more of a joke. I have a popcorn everytime I see a real woman complaining about a transgender beating her in her own sport. Female sports are already subpar and nobody watches that anyways. Who watches female competition except to see hot bodies?

The left is eating itself out. Lack of logic always catches up to emotional decisions. Must have felt good at some point to have transgenders compete with you, until they wrecked you. Then its uncool and no longer feels good to be subpar? Men and women are not equal. Equity is the only possibility. Cold hard truth.

I'm with you.
I don't think it's fair at all no matter how you slice it but I find it friggin' hilarious that an average male athlete that identifies as a woman can go and wipe out records in the female division lol.
I welcome the other way around too, women that want to compete in men's division

It's a private organization that runs it. They can do whatever they want, but will have to live with the consequences. If enough people complain or abandon the race, they will have to react.

Anyway

Maybe he'll get marathon shits and we can all laugh about the time a dude raced a bunch of girls and shit himself halfway through.

if you are confident enough to cut your own dick im ok with it. Go fight with the ladies.
actually... since this is a new phenomenon, the effects are not yet quite clear. As it turns out, many of them are transitioning back to being a man after a while, and the ones who have had surgery.. can't. that causes other issues. gender reassignment is expensive and is paid for by the Canadian government. We were told that the government has to pay for it because the suicide rate in the trans community is 3 times higher than than the straight rate and that once they become a different gender it will be better. But as it turns out, the rate is the same or higher AFTER surgery, and now a significant number is trying to go back. I guess some really go by "try anything once".

personally I think that the ones that have it cut off have huge balls. definitely bigger than mine, I couldn't do that. so they should compete with the men.

I wouldn't add more ''class'' for let's say 'olympic....I would simply take out all barrier.
Then let see who this woiuld offence.
So it would be let say 100m sprint...who the fastest ''human'' on earth period. Woman, Women, Man, Men or what the fuck ever you are.
aint that the point anyhow...
everyone want equal right....well equal for everone

I identify myself as a 24 yr old lesbian who likes pillow fights and spooning, I have a hard time meeting lesbians for one on one action.

Olympic Swimmer Labeled Transphobic for Saying Trans Athletes Have an Unfair Advantage Over Women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rceDm0ZNZPk

Martina Navratilova is another athlete who was chastised for her perfectly logical views.

The former Wimbledon champion Martina Navratilova has been criticised for “disturbing, upsetting, and deeply transphobic” comments after she argued that allowing transgender women to compete in women’s sporting tournaments was “insane and cheating”.

The tennis player and gay rights campaigner first drew criticism from equalities activists and trans athletes when she tweeted in December: “You can’t just proclaim yourself a female and be able to compete against women. There must be some standards, and having a penis and competing as a woman would not fit that standard.”

Writing in the Sunday Times, Navratilova said she had subsequently promised to keep quiet on the subject until she had done some research on it. “Well, I’ve now done that and, if anything, my views have strengthened,” she wrote.

The Recap: sign up for the best of the Guardian's sport coverage
Read more
“To put the argument at its most basic: a man can decide to be female, take hormones if required by whatever sporting organisation is concerned, win everything in sight and perhaps earn a small fortune, and then reverse his decision and go back to making babies if he so desires.

“It’s insane and it’s cheating. I am happy to address a transgender woman in whatever form she prefers, but I would not be happy to compete against her. It would not be fair.”

Her comments attracted criticism across social media. “We’re pretty devastated to discover that Martina Navratilova is transphobic,” tweeted the rights group Trans Actual.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...criticised-over-cheating-trans-women-comments

So, in a couple short decades our society has changed so much that a gay woman who not long ago was a hero and a pioneer for the gay rights movement is now nothing but ignorant and transphobic.

A phobia is an irrational fear of something. How is not wanting women to have to race against a male with a penis an expression of fear, and how is it irrational?

The completely disproportional amount of hype the trans thing has gotten over the last few years is just another plan cooked up by our owners to keep us fighting among each other about ridiculous issues. Add it to the list along with BLM, climate change, etc....

I wouldn't add more ''class'' for let's say 'olympic....I would simply take out all barrier.
Then let see who this woiuld offence.
So it would be let say 100m sprint...who the fastest ''human'' on earth period. Woman, Women, Man, Men or what the fuck ever you are.
aint that the point anyhow...
everyone want equal right....well equal for everone

I'll just show up with a motorcycle and win the 100M gold medal.

That is hilarious. What Martina is not mentioning is that she was supporting this at first FOR SURE. Now she is seeing trans women wrecking real women and its no longer progressive and cool. Too bad you hypocrit.

I don't think you know the full picture.

Martina Navratilova is a lesbian and has always been a huge gay rights and trans rights activist.

Renee Richards is a former pro tennis player who coached Navratilova to a couple Wimbeldon wins. Richards is also trans.

Now, here is what Richards has to say on the matter :

"Richards has come to believe that her past as a man did provide her advantages over competitors. “Having lived for the past 30 years, I know if I’d had surgery at the age of 22, and then at 24 went on the tour, no genetic woman in the world would have been able to come close to me. And so I’ve reconsidered my opinion.” She adds, “There is one thing that a transsexual woman unfortunately cannot expect to be allowed to do, and that is to play professional sports in her chosen field. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renée_Richards
https://slate.com/culture/2012/10/j...he-life-of-the-transsexual-tennis-legend.html

That's from 2012.

Would you call Renee Richards a hypocrite too?

Holding on to an opinion in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary is dumb. Smart people who've been through some shit aren't afraid to change their mind and set the record straight.

Would find it hypocritical to hold on to, and broadcast a feel-good opinion when you actually believe the opposite, especially considering the value of opinions has never been lower in human history.

Coming around on a belief every now and then is mentally healthy, except if you have an internet persona to nurture, of course.

Navratilova has been coached by a notorious trans athlete, but in the end they both think the same thing. That's commendable, not shameful.

I get your point and thanks for the info. Lets both agree that at some point Martina was more than in favor of transwomen competing with her in the name of progressiveness.

She expected them to be weaker competitors but unfortunately (hilariously) reality and logic came crashing, and destroyed her beliefs of female superiority. Now its 'unfair'.

Their beliefs would have NEVER changed if transwomen would have been outperformed by real women, as they expected. Everything was all rainbow and butterflies until reality happened.

Wrong, she did play against Richards a few times in the late 70's and still won every match.

http://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Martina_Navratilova/Renee_Richards/

Not bad for a subpar human right?

All this proves is that Martina Navratilova is a hell of a fucking tennis player. It doesn't prove she was frothing at the mouth with radical feminist delusions. And even if she was, the facts remain that she repeatedly beat a trans women on the pro tennis circuit.

I have no idea where you read that Navratilova expected biological males to be "weaker competitors" while nursing her female superiority complex. I suspect this is something you're pulling out of your ass along with the rest of assumptions and poorly researched radical opinions.

I'm not advocating trans women competing against biological women in the slightest, but you're way off base and confident about it too. Fucking embarrassing.

So anyway, do you know something about Navratilova's ideological makeup that no one else knows?

I doubt it, you're just talking shit.

And for the record, I don't even know how to score a point in the game of tennis, it took me longer to write the posts than find the info I linked in them.

What's your excuse for having such radical views while knowing so little?

Le pauvre tit homme blanc n'a pu aucun pouvoir.. la femme elle par contre, c'est un autre histoire... maintenant, les lgbt ont beaucoup trop de pouvoir (je parle de ceux qui ne veulent plus qu'il y ait de genre ou du moins, plus de femme/homme).

Maintenant, toute cette belle gang la arrive a un clash, ou ca fait tellement pu de sens que les femmes sont en train de perdre tout ce qu'elles ont gagné... s'il y a un groupe qui est capable de ramener un semblant d'ordre dans le domaine des genres, c'est elle ! pognez-vous un popcorn et regarder le shit show aller ! :)

Your argument is weak and basically confirms mine. Martina was all for transwomen in sports because she was able to beat one of them. If Martina would have lost then she would have been against it.

You just said you knew nothing of tennis. Martina would probably wreck you at it. It would mean nothing just like beating Richards multiple times. Maybe if Martina would have won against 10 different professional tennis transwomen, I would have been compelled to agree with your viewpoint.

Are you implying females are physically superior to ex-males? Subpar is the proper word. Are you triggered by my logical views? What is radical is believing otherwise.

The Williams sisters got massacred playing a man and lets be honest: They both look very manly and still got destroyed. They thought they were all that and looked like subpar fools. Logical people knew it but emotional ones believed. Just like Connor vs Mayweather.

A bunch of 15 year old boys wrecked the US' women elite soccer team. You would expect transwomen to do worse than 15 year old boys? Come on man. There is simply no logical debate here.

The US soccer team thing has made it's rounds. A practice scrimmage is not a game.

Also, it's obvious that in a top tier male vs female, males will often dominate, however, top tier female athletes can and do often destroy the average male.

Your argument is weak and basically confirms mine. Martina was all for transwomen in sports because she was able to beat one of them. If Martina would have lost then she would have been against it.

You just said you knew nothing of tennis. Martina would probably wreck you at it. It would mean nothing just like beating Richards multiple times. Maybe if Martina would have won against 10 different professional tennis transwomen, I would have been compelled to agree with your viewpoint.

Are you implying females are physically superior to ex-males? Subpar is the proper word. Are you triggered by my logical views? What is radical is believing otherwise.

The Williams sisters got massacred playing a man and lets be honest: They both look very manly and still got destroyed. They thought they were all that and looked like subpar fools. Logical people knew it but emotional ones believed. Just like Connor vs Mayweather.

A bunch of 15 year old boys wrecked the US' women elite soccer team. You would expect transwomen to do worse than 15 year old boys? Come on man. There is simply no logical debate here.

My only argument is that your opinions are shitty because of your underlying ideological bias. You made a ridiculous claim that Martina Navratilova was okay with trans being in the circuit because she had female superiority delusions, which is unsubstantiated at best, fucking weak minded tribalism at worst. Now that you learned that she beat a trans a few times, you changed your claim from "she was all for it because of female superiority complex" to "she was all for it because she beat one of them."

So consider this : I know nothing about tennis and still managed to sway your initial assessment of the situation after digging out 10 seconds worth of data. This should be a red flag that your point was initially weak as fuck, and not a confirmation that you are right about her motives for accepting trans women in the pro-circuit in the first place.

That's why I'm forced to conclude that you're just talking shit, on top of the fact that you don't know Martina Navratilova personally, so you can only speculate on her motives back in the 1970s. That's a fucking stretch if I've ever seen one.

It's just much easier (and lazier) to whip up some form of feminazi repudiation and attribute it to Martina Navratilova with a broad brush than to have some nuance in your reflections, especially knowing more on the subject.

As far as the subpar thing goes, it's a shitty choice of words because the spirit of competition is based on a level playing field, meaning that in the women's soccer league, there are no subpar humans. Subpar means under the par. The par being the local standard. If the local standard of a woman's sports league is female athletic ability, no one is subpar.

They become subpar if you compare female athletic ability to male athletic ability, which goes against the spirit of competition itself, thus rendering your point null and void.

Trans people in sports is a debate centered around about pitting apples against apples. If you want to compare apples to apples, you have to do it across the board.

Whether you personally enjoy female sports or not is besides the point and should have no bearing on your thought process whatsoever, because even if the most dominant player of a female league couldn't possibly reach even the minor leagues of the male equivalent, she is still a dominating force when the playing field is level, thus an amazing competitor who rises above the rest, and certainly not a fucking subpar human unless you either don't understand the spirit of competition, or are heavily biased or ashamed to admit that women can be fierce competitors in their own right because you're a deeply insecure person.

The fact that I have to explain these things to someone who claims logic is honestly mind blowing.

Last edited:
The US soccer team thing has made it's rounds. A practice scrimmage is not a game.

Also, it's obvious that in a top tier male vs female, males will often dominate, however, top tier female athletes can and do often destroy the average male.

Training makes a huge difference. Take the Special Olympics for example. A mentally retarded runner will be able to beat Grim in both the 100M and debating.

you know what I wonder? trans that are actually fully switched.. how come trans women that are currently men win exactly 0 competitions against men?
yet men that have switched are winning against their current gender.. where's the equality in that?

Back