2019 Chevy Blazer

Saw one on Kijiji, how can they justify asking $60k++ for these? Rip-off styling and an engine/drivetrain that would have been interesting news in 2004, what's their selling point?

$60,000 is retarded. You can build well equipped Blazer for $51,000. Unless you tick every option on the build sheet then yes, everything is possible. Wait 12 months and it will be already heavily discounted.

Modèle de base avec le 2.5L 4cylinde FWD a 37k$..... Ca va se vendre quelque chose de rare ça.

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

J'ai la génération LFX dans mon Colorado du High feature V6 3.6 et en moyenne de ville je fait du 11.5/12 litres au 100 et du 8.5/9.5 sur route ben tranquille a 110km/h! Et aussi coté performance c'est nettement supérieur vs un 4.3 Vortec aussi.

Je me suis essayer contre un Blazer 2 portes 4.3 Vortec automatique et il me tenais meme pas.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Le blazer K5 se comporte comme un 4x4 car il en est un, le nouveau blazer se comporte comme une minivan car il en est une.
C'est ce que les gens achetes car la demande est la. Qui utilise son wrangler pour faire de la trail à part toi et tes boys?. 01% de la population

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

With all the options on the market in that price range why would you want to get a Blazer? I feel it's one of those choices you need to explain to people because they think you are driving a rental

With all the options on the market in that price range why would you want to get a Blazer? I feel it's one of those choices you need to explain to people because they think you are driving a rental

Surtout que pour 21k frais inclus, tu peux avoir un Nissan Qashqai FWD. Oui c'est plus petit, mais ça assoit quand même 4 adultes confortablement et le coffre doit pas être tellement plus petit. Pour moins que le Blazer tu peux même avoir un Murano.

Surtout que pour 21k frais inclus, tu peux avoir un Nissan Qashqai FWD. Oui c'est plus petit, mais ça assoit quand même 4 adultes confortablement et le coffre doit pas être tellement plus petit. Pour moins que le Blazer tu peux même avoir un Murano.
Or a decently loaded Tucson

Spoken like a true urban millennial. IE the Qashqai's prime demographic.
The I don't want a car, I want a crossover. I also want new car reliability (won't consider used) and the lowest possible payments. I'm either a student or have just graduated from school crowd or / newcomer to North America.

I can't see long highway trips being fun with a 1.8l engine, cvt and cost cutting taking their toll on whatever sound deadening they could fit in that tiny budget.

The Blazer is going for a completely different market segment. The average buyer probably a hint of greyish hair by now and wants something sportier than their neighbor's equinox. For their wife. It'll live in suburbia and will commute to the employee carpark in the city.

There's likely zero overlap between these two consumers. Murano is a decent competitor. An also ran that's looking for a purpose / to set itself apart from the pathfinder.

The I don't want a car, I want a crossover. I also want new car reliability (won't consider used) and the lowest possible payments. I'm either a student or have just graduated from school crowd or / newcomer to North America.

I can't see long highway trips being fun with a 1.8l engine, cvt and cost cutting taking their toll on whatever sound deadening they could fit in that tiny budget.

The Blazer is going for a completely different market segment. The average buyer probably a hint of greyish hair by now and wants something sportier than their neighbor's equinox. For their wife. It'll live in suburbia and will commute to the employee carpark in the city.

There's likely zero overlap between these two consumers. Murano is a decent competitor. An also ran that's looking for a purpose / to set itself apart from the pathfinder.
The demographics in Canada vs USA are much different as well. People in the USA would actually walk in and buy that Blazer in good numbers...

I couldn't care less about the Qashqai, but if I was in the market for a cheap SUV, it would check all the boxes and the blazer wouldn't check any more boxes. Tant qu'à payer 37k si je voulais un suv, j'irais à 40-45k pour un bmw x series ou un 4runner, mais certainement pas un blazer.

Pour l'autoroute je sais pas le bruit mais le Qashqai semble apprécié. Sinon le rogue est plus gros, 2.5l et 7k de moins que le blazer.

Last edited:
I couldn't care less about the Qashqai, but if I was in the market for a cheap SUV, it would check all the boxes and the blazer wouldn't check any more boxes. Tant qu'à payer 37k si je voulais un suv, j'irais à 40-45k pour un bmw x series ou un 4runner, mais certainement pas un blazer.

Why bring it up then?

It's like saying a $45 000 3 series does nothing for me a $15 000 mirage g4 wouldn't do. It's technically accurate but this is where the comparison ends.
Checking boxes is what the qashqai is best at. Crossover? Check. Available AWD? Check? some sort of safety suite? check.

The blazer is more of an emotional appeal to a bygone era. It has a familiar all american nameplate and all the sportiness the average american cares for. It's got the camaro motor! A somewhat similar dashboard! 7 cupholders and an 8" screen! And the wife doesn't mind it! You wanted a camaro, she wanted an equinox? Meet your acceptable vehicular compromise.

To me it's completely pointless but I'm sure there's a market for it. I've got a middle aged coworker that thinks it's pretty neat. We're in a world where a Ford Edge "ST" somehow makes sense. I've seen quite a few around.

Why bring it up then?

It's like saying a $45 000 3 series does nothing for me a $15 000 mirage g4 wouldn't do. It's technically accurate but this is where the comparison ends.
Checking boxes is what the qashqai is best at. Crossover? Check. Available AWD? Check? some sort of safety suite? check.

The blazer is more of an emotional appeal to a bygone era. It has a familiar all american nameplate and all the sportiness the average american cares for. It's got the camaro motor! A somewhat similar dashboard! 7 cupholders and an 8" screen! And the wife doesn't mind it! You wanted a camaro, she wanted an equinox? Meet your acceptable vehicular compromise.

To me it's completely pointless but I'm sure there's a market for it. I've got a middle aged coworker that thinks it's pretty neat. We're in a world where a Ford Edge "ST" somehow makes sense. I've seen quite a few around.
Justement le blazer distille aucune émotions. Ça check les meme boîtes que le Nissan sans plus, mais 15k plus cher.

Je suis pas un mononcle américain c'est sûr

Last edited:
Justement le blazer distille aucune émotions. Ça check les meme boîtes que le Nissan sans plus, mais 15k plus cher.

Je suis pas un mononcle américain c'est sûr

Si j'avais a en conduire un 5hr de temps a vitesses d'autoroute, pas mal sur que mon choix serait facile. J'ai déja conduit un equinox avec le 4cyl et avec le v6. C'est le jour et la nuit. Le blazer ne manquera pas de puissance avec le v6.

Les nissan c'est des char de flotte/location de nos jours. Y'a tu vraiment des particuliers qui achetent ça un rogue ou un Altima?!

Si j'avais a en conduire un 5hr de temps a vitesses d'autoroute, pas mal sur que mon choix serait facile. J'ai déja conduit un equinox avec le 4cyl et avec le v6. C'est le jour et la nuit. Le blazer ne manquera pas de puissance avec le v6.

Les nissan c'est des char de flotte/location de nos jours. Y'a tu vraiment des particuliers qui achetent ça un rogue ou un Altima?!
Ils en vendent des paquets de SUV Nissan. La Altima je suis d'accord. Et pour avoir fait de la route en masse en Camry 2.2l, c'est largement suffisant si l'insonorisation est bonne.

Tu niaise? Des rogues c’est en majorite des particuliers qui achète ça et y’en a partout. Je regarde juste à la garderie et l’école c’est l’auto que les parents ont le plus.

Pour 375$ par mois tx inc. Awd. Belle grandeur d’auto et les enfants sont surélevé à l’arriere ce qui est super, c’est franchement une auto qui en donne pour sont argent. Pas pour rien qu’il y a en dans pleins de driveway.

Pour la altima, je concède, j’ai vue la nouvelle qu’une fois, il en vendes juste pas. Des ber’ine De ce genre les gens achète plus ça, les vus ont pris la place.

Back