Ontario driver crashes brand new 911 after driving it 600 meters

S’il avait pris son biscuit chinois avant de prendre le volant....p-e qu’il y avait un message subliminal

I guess this is the real reason why they're passing new laws in Ontario against the chineese massively buying property over there, so the influx is over to Montreal now.

While (in the past ) I disagree with a lot of android's comments, this one unfortunately holds true. If you go to Costco or Wal-Mart in the West Island, all you see is off the boat, nouveau-riche Chinese with new cars, and ZERO common courtesy for the road or pedestrians. Its like you want to punch them.

P-e en Ontario mais au Québec, si c'est un achat sans créancier et non une location, pas mal sur que le dealer s'en fout. C'est le no fault qui s'applique pour les dommages corporels et chacun son assureur pour les dommages matériels. Le dealer ne subi aucune perte.

ca me surprendrais meme pas, au Quebec c'est loi de ''je pense juste a mon petit nombril et je me caliss du reste du monde''.

I guess this is the real reason why they're passing new laws in Ontario against the chineese massively buying property over there, so the influx is over to Montreal now.

Its insane, lots of people dont realise it yet, But all the major Condo tower are bought from chinese. At dix30 they are building condo 400k+ and the majority are investor from chinese

Its insane, lots of people dont realise it yet, But all the major Condo tower are bought from chinese. At dix30 they are building condo 400k+ and the majority are investor from chinese

I good investment in Montreal would be a condo, could double your money in 5 years.

Don't understand whether nouveau riche Chinese guy crashed a manual porsche vs pdk , they are both pretty darn expensive?

manuals are being dropped as options everywhere; it's already rare to see one in a Porsche. In 10 years, PDK is all Porsche will make anyway, good luck finding a manual one.

manuals are being dropped as options everywhere; it's already rare to see one in a Porsche. In 10 years, PDK is all Porsche will make anyway, good luck finding a manual one.
Nah Porsche will have a special edition manual they will charge you 50k for

I was actually responding to your earlier quote that said " hope it was a PDK" . And what I am asking is what difference does it make, its not like the manual is that much cheaper than the PDK version.

In any case, Manual or PSK, its obvious, that electric torque is the performance wave of the future.

That twin turbo 3l in the 911 is a GEM of an engine.

Also 992s are 8sp PDK only.. for now. They might release some 911 classic with a stick that dealers will buy up and sell you for 50k more

Back