Son of chinese billionaire buys $5M Chiron and complains about taxes

If you do the math BC sales tax is 16.5%, outrageous. Should have tried to claim Alberta status ( buy a house for $350,000.00 ) and save the BC sales tax.

Aucune pitié. Notre système doit être payé et c'est ce que sa coûte.

Au Canada, tout le monde peut être à l'aise financièrement avec les bonnes décisions.

If you do the math BC sales tax is 16.5%, outrageous. Should have tried to claim Alberta status ( buy a house for $350,000.00 ) and save the BC sales tax.

BC sales tax is 12%, no HST like Ontario.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's being cracked down on.. similar to what happened with people living in CA but driving supercars plated on Montana plates through a registered LLC

That’s an ICBC tax. There’s also an insurance premium because luxury.

The PST for cars over 150k in BC is almost 25% once GST is factored in. No clue about ICBC rates but I do believe they don't even cover such luxury cars anymore
5bc3bd9cec917c2154d282f55e24c506.jpg

The PST for cars over 150k in BC is almost 25% once GST is factored in. No clue about ICBC rates but I do believe they don't even cover such luxury cars anymore //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190414/5bc3bd9cec917c2154d282f55e24c506.jpg

Yes they do, there’s just ridiculous retard rates for such cars. There’s no options other than ICBC for basic liability in BC. It’s the law. There’s a handful of options for comprehensive insurance and anything above that (Capri, Westland, etc. Private insurance plans that cover only comprehensive, you still NEED ICBC liability by law)

Didn’t know about the tax rate changes as I moved out of BC in April 2018. I say farewell idiot money launderers and suck it up and pay up the taxes.

That's being cracked down on.. similar to what happened with people living in CA but driving supercars plated on Montana plates through a registered LLC

I do that with cars I buy here, show my Alberta drivers license and do not pay the Quebec taxes.

BC sales tax is 12%, no HST like Ontario.

Looking at the receipt it says PST and doing the math it works out to 16.5%, his total tax was just under 24%. Reading other posts I noticed they have a sliding tax rate.
Government greed, I am even pissed to pay 5% in Alberta and do whatever I can not to pay the extra Quebec taxes.

You have to pay something. Sure you try to avoid paying the most but you have to contribute something. The services we get aren't free, the money has to come from some place. The tax rates on pricey cars like that I am in favour of, especially for non citizens

You have to pay something. Sure you try to avoid paying the most but you have to contribute something. The services we get aren't free, the money has to come from some place. The tax rates on pricey cars like that I am in favour of, especially for non citizens

What do you call the income tax we pay above the sales and GST. Well over half the money we earn goes to the government. Politicians get gold plated pensions that all are envious of, Trudeau gives billions to other countries ( other politicians also ). The new carbon tax is a huge scam.

That is some credit card though

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

It is not a credit card, is a debit card.
And is fishy...cause Chinese can get out of China a maximum of 50 000$ ( US or CAN / year I do not recall which one). Although with this card there is NO Limit. How funny...

It is not a credit card, is a debit card.
And is fishy...cause Chinese can get out of China a maximum of 50 000$ ( US or CAN / year I do not recall which one). Although with this card there is NO Limit. How funny...

its 50k USD. but there are many ways to get more money out. Like a commercial account, HSBC (Hong Kong account), Cryptos, etc.

lol a ceux qui pense que les riches dépensent sans retenue , les riches ce sont les plus low baller, c'est comme ca qu'il sont devenu riche

Donc selon le raisonnement de Takimo,
Les buggati,superyacht, jet privé sont acheter par le petit peuple pcq les ultra-riches sont lowballer..

FYI lowballer = quelqu'un qui négocie le prix au plus bas que ce soit l'achat d'une mansion a 10 millions ou un porte feuille a 2 piastre

Si c'est un non résident et que le véhicule est livré hors province en principe c'est non taxable. J'ignore les taxes du BC mais au Quebec c'est ainsi et pas mal sur que c'est ainsi au BC.

Je pense plus que le gars est un tata et a pas fait ses démarches correctement. Quand tu achète un bien de ce prix tu pose les questions avant d'acheter et tu arrange tes papiers correctement.

Back