Home "Sound System"

Lt_Crazy

I pretty much suck at this....I'm having speakers wired in my new home (main floor and garage) and im just wondering what's considered a decent speaker/amp. Its nothing crazy, 2 speakers in my dinning room/kitchen and 2 in the garage.

The amp im looking for, has to have bluetooth connection/app so i can control it and decided what speakers the music will come out from. The guy thats doing the wiring suggested a sonos amp....i also read that yamaha amps are pretty good too...what about speakers..???

all and any help is appreciated

Thanks

Budget?

If you want to blow your brains out get KEF LSX or LS50 Wireless and add Chromecast audio pucks via optical and cast to group

I have Onkyo / Klipsch and am very happy with the quality, 2 zone system which probably most have but a good feature.

^^ i've been looking at Klipsh. they have good reviews!

Budget?

If you want to blow your brains out get KEF LSX or LS50 Wireless and add Chromecast audio pucks via optical and cast to group

Lool i have no clue what u mean!! LOOL can you dumb this down...

and in terms of budget i have no idea.....from what i can tell i can get decent speakers under 100$ each but the amp is fucking pricy.....

Back