Cossie 4 sale in AB

LOL...

l.jpg

there have been a couple on BaT and they are all part of a community in Alberta that loves these Fords...

1,275 kg, front longitudinally mounted 225 hp 2.0L, AWD, 5-speed manual. The Focus RS weighs 1,575 kg.

More of these and less Ecosports. Fuck I love these cars.

Every body says they love it, but do you 65k love it?

I know I don't

agreed. in that 65k is the shear rarity of it, its rally prestige and a cut. I don't even have half of that to burn on a toy, so no 65k love. just pipe dream love.

Paid mine a lot less 5 years ago but that's what the market was at back then...65k$Cad is a very fair price for today's market me think

Paid mine a lot less 5 years ago but that's what the market was at back then...65k$Cad is a very fair price for today's market me think

to be fair i don't know the niche market for these cars, but i wouldn't be in the market for sure hehe

to be fair i don't know the niche market for these cars, but i wouldn't be in the market for sure hehe

To each his own but let me tell you as a cossie owner.....you sure don't know what your missing despite its money value its a great car and yes it has flaws but nonetheless it's a very interesting car in many ways

I don't doubt it one second. But 65k gets you a lot of interesting and great cars as well ;)

You are paying for the rare factor more than anything else if you ask me.

That is an eternal debate and that is why I'm glad diversity is part of this world otherwise we would all drive the same car and we would all think alike

Back