Daily walkarounds

20190515-191151.jpg

on a side note, i had the chance to try the tesla roadster on track a couple years ago

fun little car :)

Hahah how does it feel ? I wanted to try it bit it seems like since its an older model they want to preserve it in mint condition so everything was locked and you couldn't get in to see the interior .

Hahah how does it feel ? I wanted to try it bit it seems like since its an older model they want to preserve it in mint condition so everything was locked and you couldn't get in to see the interior .

i was private owned

when i use to do back in the day le circuit branchez vous

working for benz, was doing test drives of ev smart cars and the b250e that never made it to canada, but the states dit

anywhoot, the nice owner let me try it

it handle pretty nice even with the added weight from the original lotus platform

i was private owned

when i use to do back in the day le circuit branchez vous

working for benz, was doing test drives of ev smart cars and the b250e that never made it to canada, but the states dit

anywhoot, the nice owner let me try it

it handle pretty nice even with the added weight from the original lotus platform

Thats awesome , in your opinion would you rather buy the new version of the dragster thats coming out or the older version you tried ?

Thats awesome , in your opinion would you rather buy the new version of the dragster thats coming out or the older version you tried ?

the old version will always be a old version lol

old technology, short range not as cutting edge

handling was awesome, power was awesome but thats it

cant compare with anything new coming out

the old version will always be a old version lol

old technology, short range not as cutting edge

handling was awesome, power was awesome but thats it

cant compare with anything new coming out

Alright cool , also i checked out your page @boostedwing and @tork_motorsports.Do you guys just tune Hyundai or do you work on other cars ?

Alright cool , also i checked out your page @boostedwing and @tork_motorsports.Do you guys just tune Hyundai or do you work on other cars ?

boostedwing is my personal instagram,

i dont own tork motorsports, they simply provide me with goodies in exchange of publicity :)

J'ai fait une vidéo du nouveau spider ferrari, j'aimerai vos commentaire afin de m'améliorer, merci d'Avance
TemptingActiveIntermediateegret.webp

Hi this is going to be the last update for a while , ill be working on better content in the mean time. Thank again for the help on what i should work on and hopefully the next videos will be Epic !

🔥Double Update 🔥:

Back