A Miata I'd drive

Pas pire, mais a part en ligne droite, tu perd tout le plaisir de conduire une miata j'imagine...... doit être nose heavy pas à peu près

Basically a Miata that can't turn.

Must be fun eh.

It's a matter of perspective

I'm pretty sure a lot of people said "Meh, it's an AC Ace that can't turn"

20691667086_29ab5e60ce_b.jpg

They still managed pretty well... :)

Ça vaut tu vraiment 25,000$? a ce prix tu as une belle Camaro SS!

Cout du Miata + le powertrain + le swap kit + le misc hardware + le labor... IMO je dirais que oui si tu veux vraiment un Monster Miata, tant que c'est bien fait sans les coins coupés ronds.

Cout du Miata + le powertrain + le swap kit + le misc hardware + le labor... IMO je dirais que oui si tu veux vraiment un Monster Miata, tant que c'est bien fait sans les coins coupés ronds.
Or just get a C5 Vette or C5 Z06 and call it a day...

It's a matter of perspective

I'm pretty sure a lot of people said "Meh, it's an AC Ace that can't turn"

https://live.staticflickr.com/660/20691667086_29ab5e60ce_b.jpg

They still managed pretty well... :)

Je viens de voir le Rimouski sur la porte, la voiture est Québécoise?

The funny part is by the time Shelby put the 289 in the Ace it was already an "old" car even by the standards of the day...

Effectivement, comme dirait Freiburger: Fix everything with horsepower

Je viens de voir le Rimouski sur la porte, la voiture est Québécoise?

CSX2002, the first Cobra 289 built for racing, has a brilliant and varied racing history and was owned by at least 2 canadian owner, the first being Comstock Racing out of Toronto and the second, Mr. Jean Ouellet of Rimouski, owned and raced the car for a few years in the 60's. CSX2002 has since been restored to original configuration, with red paint. But still, look it up, it's quite something that this car raced around here for a long while.

Ça vaut tu vraiment 25,000$? a ce prix tu as une belle Camaro SS!

La conversion, sans compter le donor car, c’est + de 40K si tu le fais faire par flyin’ miata.

Je prendrais un LSx Miata bien avant un Camaro SS. Mais ça, tout le monde le sait déjà.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you can spend big bucks, but one of the great things about a Miata is that for $15-$20k you can have a car that will embarrass exotics in a straight line, or on a track.

Back