Why do you train, and why do you train the way you do?

By you I meant everyone, it uses more muscles and CNS than any other, and is a functional human movement.

Si mon but est la perte de poids, ce mouvement ne correspond pas à mon objectif. Le deadlift me donne faim, m'alourdi en masse musculaire et ne m'apporte pas de cardio. Le deadlift a des bienfaits en puissance et hypertrophie, mais ce sont 2 aspects que je ne recherche plus et que je ne veux plus.

Alright, I won't try and convince you otherwise, but I'll leave this for others.

It has been seen more and more that strength training mixed with hiit is the best way to lose weight, as it sends a "we need energy now!" Signal to the body, while steady state cardio, like running, tells the body to conserve calories for better efficiency, and actually slows down your metabolism.

I hate crossfit, but it's the perfect example.

Alright, I won't try and convince you otherwise, but I'll leave this for others.

It has been seen more and more that strength training mixed with hiit is the best way to lose weight, as it sends a "we need energy now!" Signal to the body, while steady state cardio, like running, tells the body to conserve calories for better efficiency, and actually slows down your metabolism.

I hate crossfit, but it's the perfect example.

Je suis tellement lourd que de courrir c'est tout un effort pour moi alors ca fonctionne pour le moment. Maigrir ca se passe dans la cuisine et dans le dodo. M'entraîner en HIIT fonctionne en effet et j'en fais mais pas en gym. Dès que je force fort sur un truc je prends de la masse incroyablement et j'ai des spikes de faim qui m'envoient dans les munchies. En ce moment j'ai vraiment une approche d'entraînement axée sur la gestion de la faim VS ma routine de vie.

Back