Intermittent fasting

Je suis loin d'être squelettique lol a chacun sa façon de faire … :) Considérant que tu manges ton dernier repar vers 18h, si tu grignotes pas en soirée et que tu remange seulement vers midi, c'est mieu que rien. Le jeun stimule l'hormone de croissance… les premieres heures d'un jeun tu as un effet catabolique, ensuite ton corps sécrete bcp d'hormone de croissance pour justement conserver ta masse musculaire, certain bodybuilder travail avec cet effet...

This is entirely false information.

Once the body fasts long enough, it releases hormones that will slow down the metabolic rate to an almost standstill, allowing the body to preserve as much fat as possible to keep the body alive. This is why anorexic people eventually need to turn to bulimia in order to continue to lose weight.

What you are spreading is turning into anorexia propaganda. Starving yourself every few months to reset your gut health is one thing, using it as a weight loss technique is literally an eating disorder.

Permanent weight loss is a long journey that can take months to complete. Starving yourself and losing 10 lbs a week is not a viable option and can have long term detriments on your metabolic health for months or years.

This thread is as bad as people who push fit tea.

100% d'accord la dessus. C'est un changement de mode de vie ou de mauvaise habitude qui créer des résultats permanents. Le 10 lbs que tu perds en 1 semaine, tu le reprends en 3 jours.

Once the body fasts long enough, it releases hormones that will slow down the metabolic rate to an almost standstill, allowing the body to preserve as much fat as possible to keep the body alive. This is why anorexic people eventually need to turn to bulimia in order to continue to lose weight.

What you are spreading is turning into anorexia propaganda. Starving yourself every few months to reset your gut health is one thing, using it as a weight loss technique is literally an eating disorder.

Permanent weight loss is a long journey that can take months to complete. Starving yourself and losing 10 lbs a week is not a viable option and can have long term detriments on your metabolic health for months or years.

I think you should read the 2 books and the scientific paper we keep referring.

Also can you post your source. Otherwise you are making things out of thin air. Fasted states are part of the majority of mammals evolution.

Please post concrete sources otherwise you look like Twon and feel like a know it all bashing on something he doesn't understand or is illiterate about.

I think you should read the 2 books and the scientific paper we keep referring.

Also can you post your source. Otherwise you are making things out of thin air. Fasted states are part of the majority of mammals evolution.

Please post concrete sources otherwise you look like Twon and feel like a know it all bashing on something he doesn't understand or is illiterate about.

Il n'y a rien de nouveau dans la diète et les résultats sont appuyés des faits. Les changements drastiques affichent des bons résultats à court terme. La preuve vivante est que tu t'es lancé dans le jeune full retard pour finir avec une rage de nourriture aux dernières nouvelles. Ça prend énormément de volonté et de sacrifice, ce que très peu de gens peuvent accomplir à long terme. Aucun bashing de ma part, compile tes chiffres à partir d'aujourd'hui et reviens moi dans 45 jours, on va s'amuser ensemble à voir qu'elle technique fonctionne.

Once the body fasts long enough, it releases hormones that will slow down the metabolic rate to an almost standstill, allowing the body to preserve as much fat as possible to keep the body alive. This is why anorexic people eventually need to turn to bulimia in order to continue to lose weight..

What do you want sources on? That not eating for days at a time for rapid weight loss is considered anorexia?

this and this

Screenshot_20190610-121223_Chrome.jpg

As far as the rest, I agree with Twon on checking in in a few months and seeing what point everyone is at. I've helped enough people to lose weight through the years that I've seen what does and doesn't last.

Challenge accepted. I started about one month ago.

Oh and if I get under 150# then you can say I'm anorexic. Before that I just want to get rid of the excess fat.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Challenge accepted. I started about one month ago.

Oh and if I get under 150# then you can say I'm anorexic. Before that I just want to get rid of the excess fat.

Ahah pense pas que tu veux te rendre à 150 lbs non plus. Tu passerais de L à M ou même S en vêtement. Pis ouais, tu vas perdre un peu de masse musculaire et c'est normal.

101 heures ta dut te taper une crise d'acidose. ya une journée tu t sentie comme dla marde ? Et oui apres 5 bouchés tu vas etre full, as tu aimer l'expérience ?

Ya pas de crise d'acidose, oublie ça, c'est une condition de diabétique.

Old thinking is old.

My RMR has never been so high. My shape has never been better.

Continue to fee big pharma and big food, that's your choice.

Where did I push pharma and big food? You have no idea what my daily diet looks like, and I don't even take tylenol.

True. But saying this in unhealthy and kills RMR reveals not enough research.

In fact, IF and EF both are well known to fix metabolic wreck and metabolic disorders.

Il n'y a rien de nouveau dans la diète et les résultats sont appuyés des faits. Les changements drastiques affichent des bons résultats à court terme. La preuve vivante est que tu t'es lancé dans le jeune full retard pour finir avec une rage de nourriture aux dernières nouvelles. Ça prend énormément de volonté et de sacrifice, ce que très peu de gens peuvent accomplir à long terme. Aucun bashing de ma part, compile tes chiffres à partir d'aujourd'hui et reviens moi dans 45 jours, on va s'amuser ensemble à voir qu'elle technique fonctionne.

Très vrai. C'est le trouble des *toutounes, elles veulent un body de plage en 3 semaines alors qu'elles ont mangé comme des truies toute leur vie. (*S'applique aussi aux gros colons).

True. But saying this in unhealthy and kills RMR reveals not enough research.

In fact, IF and EF both are well known to fix metabolic wreck and metabolic disorders.

I don't think 8:16 is unhealthy, I just don't think it's magic. My problem is the continuous 4-5 day fasts. That is a marker for psychological issues.

I also don't like spreading information such as your body starts pumping out growth hormone when you stop eating. If that was the case everyone would be yoked at 5% bodyfat that starved themselves.

It's not like you do a 4 day fast every week.

The 24-36 hours can be done 2-3 times a week, the 18h can be done continuously

Back