Moteur diesel BMW ou Mercedes?

ScoupeSpeed

Mon frère m'a demandé lequel des deux est le plus fiable, mais je ne connais pas vraiment les moteurs diesel allemands

Il regarde pour un X3 ou un GLK250 à moteur diesel 2015 ou 2016...

Les expériences ou connaissances seraient bien appréciées..

Merci!

i wouldnt know of the new generations...

but i remember when i use to work for benz 5-6 years ago, the 5 cyl engines in the sprinter vans were pretty tuff, and the v6 were slowly coming out

other then glow plug issues alot had 600-700 000km with no major issues

but like it said, maybe changed since then

I can just comment on bmws. Like Gregster said, endless problems with the emissions system and the parts are very expensive

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Get Diesel Car, remove all emission related garbage... kill at WOT for 500K kms, change turbine... kill for another 500K kms

Ouais on dirait que la garantie semble presque nécessaire avec ce genre de véhicule pour pas devoir vendre son corps de temps en temps...

i have a 2018 328d and i've done 45k last year alone. No problems whatsoever but then again it's new and I plan on getting extended warranty.

I can just comment on bmws. Like Gregster said, endless problems with the emissions system and the parts are very expensive

The drivetrains are okay for the most part but it's all the emission junk or injection system stuff that breaks. When it does it's min 1000-1500$.

If its off warranty, get a tune and proceed to rip off all the emission / adblue crap

Get Diesel Car, remove all emission related garbage... kill at WOT for 500K kms, change turbine... kill for another 500K kms
This is the best thing I did. less trouble, better mileage and so much torque.

Back