I need a Windows Tablet below 10 inch ASAP

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
Hey guys,

I need a windows tablet for Vag-Com and flashing my car, I want the thing to stay inside the glovebox so it has to be small and yet inexpensive if it were to get stolen.

I'm also going on a vacation and I don't want to bring my work cellphone with me. Therefore, I would love to get my hand on a Windows tablet under 10 inch within a week. I can't find anything to be honest. 90% are Android tablet, the remaining 10% is windows-based but are mostly +10 inch and almost a 1k$ if not more..

Can any geek help me out? do you have one used that you would like to spare? let me know! :)

Hey guys,

I need a windows tablet for Vag-Com and flashing my car, I want the thing to stay inside the glovebox so it has to be small and yet inexpensive if it were to get stolen.

I'm also going on a vacation and I don't want to bring my work cellphone with me. Therefore, I would love to get my hand on a Windows tablet under 10 inch within a week. I can't find anything to be honest. 90% are Android tablet, the remaining 10% is windows-based but are mostly +10 inch and almost a 1k$ if not more..

Can any geek help me out? do you have one used that you would like to spare? let me know! :)
Microsoft surface pro
I have a surface pro 2 and it would be perfect for your needs. Cheap cheap on kijiji

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back