Affichage des résultats 1 à 2 sur 2

Discussion: I need a Windows Tablet below 10 inch ASAP

  1. #1
    Shop Representative

    Status
    Offline
    Date d'inscription
    mai 2007
    Localisation
    Montreal
    Car:
    Nissan GTR
    Messages
    9 893
    Likes (Given)
    400
    Likes (Received)
    539

    I need a Windows Tablet below 10 inch ASAP

    Hey guys,

    I need a windows tablet for Vag-Com and flashing my car, I want the thing to stay inside the glovebox so it has to be small and yet inexpensive if it were to get stolen.

    I'm also going on a vacation and I don't want to bring my work cellphone with me. Therefore, I would love to get my hand on a Windows tablet under 10 inch within a week. I can't find anything to be honest. 90% are Android tablet, the remaining 10% is windows-based but are mostly +10 inch and almost a 1k$ if not more..

    Can any geek help me out? do you have one used that you would like to spare? let me know!
    Support/Like my facebook page for exclusive news/info! || Waxxon.com ||

    Téléphone : 514- 609-6265 LaSalle, Montreal Laval et Mobile service - Nano Coating Application -

    - BNR32 Skyline GTR, Click to see Winner of the last Autogeek Show 'n Shine!
    - Bugatti Veyron getting a showroom detail

    All my detailing threads in one thread for easy search

    Besoins d'information sur mes forfaits ? Need info concerning my service? Click here!

    Citation Envoyé par jkaic Voir le message
    Honestly that GTR looks like a brand new car haha!


  2. #2
    Avatar de MrSpace
    Legacy Member

    Status
    Offline
    Date d'inscription
    octobre 2003
    Localisation
    Carignan
    Car:
    Toyota Tacoma+XC90
    Messages
    23 914
    Likes (Given)
    1477
    Likes (Received)
    4770
    Citation Envoyé par cobrAAA Voir le message
    Hey guys,

    I need a windows tablet for Vag-Com and flashing my car, I want the thing to stay inside the glovebox so it has to be small and yet inexpensive if it were to get stolen.

    I'm also going on a vacation and I don't want to bring my work cellphone with me. Therefore, I would love to get my hand on a Windows tablet under 10 inch within a week. I can't find anything to be honest. 90% are Android tablet, the remaining 10% is windows-based but are mostly +10 inch and almost a 1k$ if not more..

    Can any geek help me out? do you have one used that you would like to spare? let me know!
    Microsoft surface pro
    I have a surface pro 2 and it would be perfect for your needs. Cheap cheap on kijiji

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Règles de messages

  • Vous ne pouvez pas créer de nouvelles discussions
  • Vous ne pouvez pas envoyer des réponses
  • Vous ne pouvez pas envoyer des pièces jointes
  • Vous ne pouvez pas modifier vos messages
  •