Science that boggles the mind

C’est en effet assez insane.

Je comprends pas du tout comment sa peut bien fonctionner lol, vraiment impressionnant.

Printer les vessels à l’intérieur avec une encre faite des mêmes matériaux biologique du patient, what kind of sorcery is this?

no i don't need a dick full of diseases as a template

not taking sides here, but one should wonder why the first thing that came up in your mind when you saw this article is to get a bigger dick?!?!

edit: not saying it's a bad idea, I mean no matter how big it is, it's never big enough right ahhahah

not taking sides here, but one should wonder why the first thing that came up in your mind when you saw this article is to get a bigger dick?!?!

edit: not saying it's a bad idea, I mean no matter how big it is, it's never big enough right ahhahah

Because that's what guys do. Always thinking with the dick

J'avais fait un projet sur la bio-impression, c'est assez cool. Pour l'instant le gros problème est de recréer des organes complexes vu le grand nombre de cellules différentes à utiliser (cellules musculaires, sanguines, etc)

Pour des organes simples, notamment la peau dans le but de greffer des grand brûlés, ça fonctionne A1!

Impressionnant, mais a nul part on comprend qu'il pourrait être fonctionnel si il le faisait de la bonne taille.

Just go all the way and print yourself a whole woman using your dog's cells so she'll look the way you want her and also be loyal and happy to see you every time you walk through the door. :dunno:

Just go all the way and print yourself a whole woman using your dog's cells so she'll look the way you want her and also be loyal and happy to see you every time you walk through the door. :dunno:

Just make sure the dog likes to hump your leg a lot :D

But I think it won’t be long before they figure out how to replicate a working organ, since they got this far

C'est cool, on se fait imprimer des corps complets et quand notre heure est presque venu, on met le cerveau dans le nouveau corp!

Back