What car accessories drive you nuts?

Gregster

Legacy Member
I was thinking about this on the way home tonight. What accessories or things drive you nuts?

I'll start...

Shit hanging from rearview mirrors... Yes nothin like 10lbs of rosarybeads to hit you in the face.

Steering wheel covers... How to lose control when it stretches out. Nothing says classy more than a poor fitting steering wheel cover

nearly every car accessory that you can buy at Canadian Tire is cringeworthy, but if I hat to pick one, it's the massive LED lightbar that people put on their pickups, CUVs, Aveos...

I don't understand people that drive around with those lightbars on. Thanks for completely blinding me asshole.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

stick-on "vents" or "exhaust tips" that are often applied on a Buick in the bottom of the front doors.

fendervents-54176fc273b83.jpg

I was thinking about this on the way home tonight. What accessories or things drive you nuts?

I'll start...

Shit hanging from rearview mirrors... Yes nothin like 10lbs of rosarybeads to hit you in the face.

Steering wheel covers... How to lose control when it stretches out. Nothing says classy more than a poor fitting steering wheel cover

dfgdfg17.png

Aluminium "tuner" lug nut.

every chrome parts that you can put on the car that wasn't oem... chrome handle chrome window trim chrome gas door .. god damn its so ugly

1. Les signes Bébé à bord...
2. Les petits stickers de famille...
family_sticker_glass.jpg

Moi je préfère celui-ci:

513zK2vTGFL.jpg

Les fake vent hoods...

Back