What car accessories drive you nuts?

every chrome parts that you can put on the car that wasn't oem... chrome handle chrome window trim chrome gas door .. god damn its so ugly

even oem

premiere affaire j'ai fait sur le tucson, enlever toute le chrome dessus

la version ultimate vien avec la grill chrome, poigner chrome etc

jai commander des poigner de la version gls et jai paint la grill

fuck chrome

This drive me NUTTTTT
gt-gt0325s.jpg

Je veux pas sonner fif mais les stickers bébé a bord ca a une raison...La plupart qui en ont le savent pas mais tu mets ca le meme bord que le siege de ton kid. Alors si la personne en arriere te rentre dans le cul elle peut essayer de "viser" l'autre coté
Lol c'est plus un sticker qui donne le droit au conducteur de chauffer comme in esti de chaudron.

I was thinking about this on the way home tonight. What accessories or things drive you nuts?

I'll start...

Shit hanging from rearview mirrors... Yes nothin like 10lbs of rosarybeads to hit you in the face.

Steering wheel covers... How to lose control when it stretches out. Nothing says classy more than a poor fitting steering wheel cover

Why do you have these on your car if they drive you nuts?

Les collants, c’est stupide mais le signe enfant à bord est utile en cas d'accident.

So then doesn't it also have the opposite effect? A car in an accident that has this sticker in plain view but who isn't actually carrying a child at the time of the accident could make emergency services prioritize incorrectly. Point being this shit is stupid. And fuck off if you think it's a road rage deterrent of some kind. I'll terrorize your whole family if you cut me off without a turn signal!

Back