What car accessories drive you nuts?

Les hitchs (1,25" ou 2") très apparants sur tout autre véhicule qu'un full-size suv ou pickup.

les systèmes qui utilise la rotation de la roue pour alculer s'il y a une perte sont beaucoup plus intéressants je trouve. Pas de sensor externe, ca fonctionne avec toutes les roues sans cout extra
I actually like the ones that read psi , they work much faster to detect a psi loss vs the system through the abs. The USA actually requires it. Also makes checking tire pressure much easier

Les lift kits sur les pick-up, est-ce considéré comme un accessoire ou une modification?

Peu importe, esti que ça me gosse.

Les lift kits sur les pick-up, est-ce considéré comme un accessoire ou une modification?

Peu importe, esti que ça me gosse.
Pourquoi? Et ces une modification selon moi, comme dropper une auto.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

havent seen those... what is that?
This kind of bs
4360b2ebd4afee904dad650b9a2d4ece.jpg
86c8a355a811343ec3eb4f49e5671af8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Tout ce qui est fake sur un char. Que ce soit des trappes d'air, hood scoop, inlet, faux CAI, faux short-ram, faux exhaust genre un quad mais t'en as juste un qui marche.

Tout ce qui est fake sur un char. Que ce soit des trappes d'air, hood scoop, inlet, faux CAI, faux short-ram, faux exhaust genre un quad mais t'en as juste un qui marche.

Oooh, planning to replace the fake vents and intakes and install a single exhaust on the Abarth?

Oooh, planning to replace the fake vents and intakes and install a single exhaust on the Abarth?

Shots fired

Note that the quad exhaust is 100% functional and so are the bottom front center intakes because intercooler.

I'll give you the fake side intakes here:

IMG_2013_zpsvwmvpiet.jpg~original

and the rear vents here:

IMG_2033_zpsqfbezzsc.jpg

Shots fired

Note that the quad exhaust is 100% functional and so are the bottom front center intakes because intercooler.

I'll give you the fake side intakes here:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/goseatonio2014/IMG_2013_zpsvwmvpiet.jpg~original

True enough, 3 of the tips are pointless but not fake.

As for the fake vents, there are quite a few but I guess that's pretty standard these days. I just think it looks cleaner without them on the non-Abarth or Euro model.. whichever one doesn't have them.

True enough, 3 of the tips are pointless but not fake.

As for the fake vents, there are quite a few but I guess that's pretty standard these days. I just think it looks cleaner without them on the non-Abarth or Euro model.. whichever one doesn't have them.

The quad is only pointless if you don't care about the way it sounds.

We could argue about the way the vents look all day. I personally like the front ones but could do without the rear mostly because it's a pain to wax that bumper without getting white paste on the black plastic fake vents.

Any M-badge or AMG badge, or any badge that doesn't belong from a higher end car. Your goddamn base model mercedes or bimmer is a base model live with it. Crappy tire chrome stick on add ons and all that crap.

Back