quelqu,un à l'aise avec bimmecode peut me pister ?

..soul survivorz

salut groupe !!

je viens d'installer des bulb LED sur le reculon sur mon x3 28ixdrive. les bulb etait suposer etre error free mais sa code pareil bulb defect.

je voulais savoir si avec bimmercode on peut carrément effacer ce code ? , quelqu'un à l'aise avec ca pourrais m'aider ?

J'ai trouvé ca rapidement en cherchant sur google...je sais pas si c'est exactement ce que tu recherche...

So I finally got around to coding my lights. Thanks pikcachu and pousa13 for your info. It helped greatly.

For anyone interested in coding your lights after you change them to LED's here is what you need to code in order to stop the light check aka light flickering. Keep in mind I only changed the front turn signals, the rear turn signals, reverse lights, and all the brake lights. Oh and my car is a 15 M235i.

Front Turn Signals
FEM BODY/3061/FRA_V
Both left and rightside each indicated with an L or a R.
So for example to do the left side it would be FRA_V_L and the right would be FRA_V_R. For each you need to code the following to to the values in bold. The xxx's would be replaced by whichever light you're doing whether it be FRA_V_R or FRA_V_L.

xxx_x_x_KALTUEBERWACHUNG - set to nicht_aktiv
xxx_x_x_WARMUEBERWACHUNG - set to nicht_aktiv
xxx_x_x_IS_LED set to aktiv

All the others are below. You do the same procedure as above for each light and for each side Left and Right.

REM/3061/SL_2
REM/3061/BL
REM/3061/BFD
REM/3061/NSL
REM/3061/RFS
REM/3061/FRA_H

The front turn signals are the only ones found in the FEM BODY/3061. The rest are in REM/3061.

merci les gars j'ai vu ces infos déjà ! très utile . Mais quelqun la déjà fait ? je suis pas un pro et j'aimerai trouver quelqun qui peut me guider !!

Back