R. I. P marmotte

Assurance auto

Damn...
11682c7f5e612f2f371f605c9d337df5.jpg
a380715d9669fbd202ad8f84114e1521.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

Je sais, là fonction photo avec mouvement était désactivée sur mon appareil photo.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

Si je pouvais downvoter ton post, je le ferais. Sérieusement, tu livres pas la marchandise. Mais ça, je commence à être habitué avec toi.

Me? Damn, sorry if you like Skrillex...

You're asking to see the corpse and my post offended you? I don't get it...

Me? Damn, sorry if you like Skrillex...

You're asking to see the corpse and my post offended you? I don't get it...

Na he was talking about OP not delivering because he was not posting a photo of a dead animal corpse after a bus ran on him. Heavymetal thing

Lol j'ai eu ça avec un rat a coté de mon ancien appart. Je le vois, essaye de prendre une pics pour le montré a ma blonde qu'a trouve ca dégeu pis le rat part en peur tavresse la rue pis PATLLLLLLLLLLAW en dessous d'un char.

Na he was talking about OP not delivering because he was not posting a photo of a dead animal corpse after a bus ran on him. Heavymetal thing

Yeah, that's what I meant. I don't see why my joke about a groundhog theoretically hucking himself under a bus tire because of Skrillex's music got such a negative reaction from someone who was asking to see the groundhog's corpse.

Oh well..

I had to google Skrillex to know what it was. Im getting old I guess (36).

I'm a 36 year old hermit that went like 10 years without an internet connection at home and even I know who Skrillex is! Responsible for popularizing dubstep and that half shaved head haircut that Miley Cyrus copied. Haven't seen his name in years until I saw that's what OP was listening to... which I failed to mention earlier. That may have saved some confusion.

Je suis venu voir une marmotte éffouérée.. très déçu..

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back