Decent cheap exhaust shop for custom tailpipes

Drove 45 mins to kikos 200$ bucks and they custom building everything. Coffee was included. Thanks for the referrals

Could you provide less pictures ? We may be able to imagine the results with such a good description of the end result.

Loool I would really like pics!

Looking for a dual exhaust setup on my crown Vic! I really don't wanna spend 6-700$!!

These were only tailpipes. I already had 2.5" mid pipes and flowmaster super 10s. No h-pipe. The car is special.
63718b17481fa992016d4f1fb2cffba7.jpg
6c5e4e73294056159330986acf28f688.jpg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

It's been around for years. Nothing new here. You need to get out of your hipster city a bit more.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I'm talking about the next one since kikoo allegedly became expensive. I knew kiko back in 2009.

So I swung by kiko this morning around 10am and there was an hour and a half wait....told me to pass by tomorrow at 8am....

It's the one on the 9th ave right??

I wanted to go to Kiko last year and it's alway full. A little bit guetto etc.

I Just went to silencieux de l'est. I can take a RDV at least and it's not as dirty , weird song crashing in the shop etc.
It's about the same price. i even think it's cheaper.

J'ai payer genre 200$. Il on fait mon resso delete, il on fait la nouvelle pipe (J'avais pas un kit déja fait) il on couper mon vieux muffler. Il on souder le mufler de GTI. Changer ma valance (que j'ai pris au dealer)
On c'est rendu compte que gti mk7.5 c'est plus large. On il donc couper les tips du muffler. élargie et weld back.
C'est vraiment pas cher sérieusement.

So I went to kiko and garage de l'est this morning and kiko is cheaper...to be honest I still find it pretty pricy....it's just piping and welding....but I guess that's the price! After buying tips I'm almost the same price as a cat-back....

J’ai pris rendez-vous avec Alex de AP Performance à St-Eustache. Le gars est vraiment cool et selon mes collègues, il fait de la belle job. Il fait tout en 304.

Je fais enlever un Résonateur et remplacer un énorme mid-muffler par un Vibrant Ultra-Quiet.

Je repost avec photos dans 2 semaines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cré moué t'est pas préparé a ce qui t'attends...ahahah

en passant ya pas de lift, c'est payer et emporter mais ses prix sont imbattables

J'ai fais un exhaust la custom chez Desmarais vla 16 ans, j'en raconte encore l'histoire au monde tellement ça ma marqué.

Je peux pas croire qu'il est encore vivant

So how does kiko work? You call and make appointment or is it first come first serve type of deal?
Or is there another immigrant garage with good price? My pipes are pretty rusted and got a leak somewhere near the resonator i believe. I need someone to cut and weld new piece

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back