Decent cheap exhaust shop for custom tailpipes

Killingcivics

Turndowns are annoying. I am looking fora cheap set of tailpipes for one of my crown vics. Oem wont work because 2 inch pipes suck and the rest is already 2.5". The car is lowered and after wasting my time with federal I need a shop that can actually do the work and not charge me 700$ for tailpipes.

Doesn't have to be mandrel it can knee bent I just want the exhaust until the end of the bumper.

https://www.silencieuxdelest.ca/

Il on fait mon switch de muffle de tsi a GTI. Reso delete et il étais entrain de faire une ligne complète de STI custom quand j'étais la.
Il travaille bien, sont bien équiper et c'est pas cher.
Sont propre aussi (tsé du genre pas les main toute sale et embarque dans ton char) Sont majoritairement quand même jeune et passioné

J'ai 4 exhaust tips en stainless a vendre qui traine chez nous.. 10$ chaques.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

my colleague told me about an amazing custom exhaust shop in the south shore that has surprizingly low prices. Top quality stuff makes you wonder what's the catch.

I'll get back to you later.

J T & R Desmarais Inc
16805 Avenue de la Concorde S, Saint-Hyacinthe, QC J2T 3L3
(450) 774-5181

i'm told sketchiness is through the roof tho. lol

Trust me when I say nothing surprises me anymore. Week off next week 18s are installed, diff is staying put for now. Time to do the pipes

J T & R Desmarais Inc
(450) 774-5181

What are you saving driving that far and back ? Waste half a day to save 50$

Depending on where you live... Still 2-3 hours of travel time if you factor traffic
OP is from Montreal, so about an hour each way. If I saved $60 for 2 hours of driving, it's $30/hr. OP can make that call depending on the deal he can get. I'm just a messenger.

Also, I enjoy driving so saving $30/hr driving is a good deal in my books.

J T & R Desmarais Inc
(450) 774-5181

cré moué t'est pas préparé a ce qui t'attends...ahahah

en passant ya pas de lift, c'est payer et emporter mais ses prix sont imbattables

What are you saving driving that far and back ? Waste half a day to save 50$

the guy at federal gave me a quote of 300$ over the phone then changed his mind and said not under 700$ when I got there. Federal can eat all the dicks in the world for wasting my time going there. They used to be decent but since they went full tuner bitch they are horrible.

I am on the south shore around Chateauguay so wherever doesn't matter. I just want a well done job that doesn't hit anywhere or leak. I can do it using impala ss tail pipes and re bending/welding sections but I dont have the time to play around under the car for a weekend and end up when I turn left and hit a bump it hits my watts link.

my colleague told me about an amazing custom exhaust shop in the south shore that has surprizingly low prices. Top quality stuff makes you wonder what's the catch.

I'll get back to you later.
G.P Auto?

the guy at federal gave me a quote of 300$ over the phone then changed his mind and said not under 700$ when I got there. Federal can eat all the dicks in the world for wasting my time going there. They used to be decent but since they went full tuner bitch they are horrible.

I am on the south shore around Chateauguay so wherever doesn't matter. I just want a well done job that doesn't hit anywhere or leak. I can do it using impala ss tail pipes and re bending/welding sections but I dont have the time to play around under the car for a weekend and end up when I turn left and hit a bump it hits my watts link.
Va chez G.P Auto a Beloeil. Ils font de la belle job en full stainless et le prix est quand meme raisonnable.

Back