Anthony Joshua vs Andy Ruiz

D_Accord

Legacy Member
Holy sh... AJ got knocked down 4 times.. I'm stunned. Andy Ruiz is a monster.. I thought AJ vs Wilder would be the craziest fight but this changes everything.

J'ai pas regardé mais je viens de voir sa. Fucking lol

Oublier Wilder il va le detruire

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Holy sh... AJ got knocked down 4 times.. I'm stunned. Andy Ruiz is a monster.. I thought AJ vs Wilder would be the craziest fight but this changes everything.
I think it's just AJ that is overrated/didn't take Ruiz seriously.

This is one of the worst eras of heavyweight boxing.

The Drake curse is real lol :run:

NINTCHDBPICT000494540288.jpg

Well we still got Wilder, Fury and now Ruiz.
That's the problem. Wilder has one of the best punches of all time but his boxing skills are bad. He has been fighting janitors that make him look better than he really is. His true test (Tyson Fury) beat him no matter what the score cards say. And that was a Tyson Fury that was coming back after a 2+ year break from depression, alcoholism, drug addiction, obesity..

Tyson Fury is skilled but he has no punching power. He's also not the most motivated and mentally stable guy. We don't know if he is gonna disappear again.

Ruiz I will admit I don't know very well. But he's kind of short and fat as fuck with T-Rex arms. We'll see how long he can defend the belts. I think Joshua beats him in the rematch.

Back