Food question - Caprese Salad

android25ua

Hello all

Every time I am in the south of France or Italy I usually have a lot of this:
1530799895174.jpeg

Most recently in Monaco, we were served a variant of this dish with a big uncut ball of cheese in the middle surrounded by the other components. I am currently jizzing just thinking about it.

Questions:

- What would be the best place in Montreal that served good Caprese salad?
- Where could I buy GOOD soft mozzarella cheese that will not taste like damp soap (Costco cough...)?

Thanks.

Make it yourself... It's super easy. The cheese is all pretty much from the same vendors. You can check our berchicci in St Leonard. I just get it from there or Del Monaco on St Charles

I'm sure Milanos would have it as well

Those cheese are usually all tasteless, at least here in Canada. I'd DIY too, jist make sure you get good tomatoes.

And proper oil/balsamic vinegar. The Kirkland Signature Organic olive oil for cost is good.
Oui ça va de soit. Je ne suis pas très sirop de vinaigre mais je sais que c'est intéressant pour la consistance

Hier j'ai fait tomates et avocat dans l'huile et vinaigre, pour une fois tout était mûr juste à point.

Try to find a good buratta.

Try it with good pesto or good olive oil. Parmesan on top of it could be good too

Adonis has a nice burrata, don't remember the brand. Cheese in plastic bag, floating in liquid in plastic container - imported from italy. That + Kumato tomatoes and Balsamic Glaze and Herdade do Esporao olive oil and you're flying.

Adonis has a nice burrata, don't remember the brand. Cheese in plastic bag, floating in liquid in plastic container - imported from italy. That + Kumato tomatoes and Balsamic Glaze and Herdade do Esporao olive oil and you're flying.

I read this^ and I jizzed again. Sorry

Yeah I am a "foodie" sometimes, as they call it on instagram nowdays.

Back