Fave products for convertible

LuckyGirl

Picking up my 2005 convertible GT mustang this Friday and looking for product suggestions to protect the top. Go ...

Depends what material your top is made of. On the Suzuki that had a vinyl roof I just used tons of Armor All to keep it supple.

On the Abarth that the top is made of a more contemporary elastic fiber I just wash it gently with a medium brush and some regular Meguiar auto wash detergent, nothing too harsh.

The most pain is when the white fluffs start like last week was impossible to keep it clean.

Also bird poop you'll want to wash off as soon as possible.

I bet a Ford dealer would have products and recommendations for how to maintain the top.

Depends what material your top is made of. On the Suzuki that had a vinyl roof I just used tons of Armor All to keep it supple.

On the Abarth that the top is made of a more contemporary elastic fiber I just wash it gently with a medium brush and some regular Meguiar auto wash detergent, nothing too harsh.

The most pain is when the white fluffs start like last week was impossible to keep it clean.

Also bird poop you'll want to wash off as soon as possible.

Thanks for the reply, tbh not sure what it's made of at this point I imagine the standard for 2005 mustang, was looking at orotectants to make water run off and protect from uv fading and would make dirt stick less.

Back