Marque: Honda
Modèle CB360T
Couleur: Grey
Kilometres: 950km
Auto/Manuel: Manuel
Condition: 9.8/10
Raison de la vente: Freeing up budget to upgrade track car

Prix: $6000

Lien vers kijiji/hebdo: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1438992400

Selling my CB360T. Reason for the sale is that I will be downgrading my bike and upgrading my track car. Selling the bike to free-up funds.

I purchased the bike a little over a year ago and rode it all summer of 2018. I purchased the bike from Obsession Motto. They did all of the work to build and restore the bike. The owner built the bike for himself and sold it after putting about 250km on it. It has about 950km on it now. True mileage is unknown. There are way too many mods and custom parts to list, but here is a short list off the top of my head:

- SHOWA BPF Front end conversion
- SHOWA Custom Mono-Shock Conversion
- Excel spoke wheels (front 17x2.5 rear 17x4.5)
- Brembo radial brakes
- 2inch extended swing arm
- CNC single headlight
- CNC Upper Triple Clamp
- CNC LED flashers
- Custom 2-1 High-Rise Exhaust
- Custom seat
- Frame completely powdercoated
- Rebuilt Carbs (2019)
- Rebuilt motor (2018)
- Full restauration done in 2017-2018

There is over 7k just in parts (let alone labour) on the bike. The bike runs perfectly. I use it only on days when it's nice out to get around town or go to work (10km away). Plates are very cheap ($400) and you can even antique plate it ($100 instead of $400).

NEGATIVES:
- Last year, the bike was dropped at about 20km/hr and there is a scuff on one peg and the handle and a tiny dent in the tank. All of it is barely noticeable
- As of 1 month ago the speedo started reading exactly 50% of the speed I'm doing. No idea why and I haven't been able to figure it out. Probably just a setting in the gauge as everything else works.

NO TRADES, DO NOT OFFER ME a dumb amount (like 4k) cause you will be ignored

For anyone seriously interested, you can contact me at 514-743-9086

fLfAsqT.png

G8a2GnW.jpg

NVSBQr5.png

Cf6RhRo.png

ETgCXWN.png

nESLXsP.png

AUBWoj4.jpg

nK3LvyA.jpg

fZjoCeL.jpg

a88pCj1.jpg