Official F1 weekend thread of epic epicness

Good to see the success at the track, that is what counts most. Were you selected for the "Formula 1 – Pirelli Hot Laps"?
I have enough hot laps of the track

To be honest the activities at the track are pretty meh. Also the Merch store is only selling Mercedes, RBR and Ferrari gear and a McLaren shirt from what I saw. No Haas, No Williams, No Racing Point

Yea it was bad.

Also holy I've had like 30 beers so far

Bring a mask for the dust and a bucket to piss tomorrow.

How do you do 30 beers??? I am a scotch, whiskey and bourbon drinker and this is well before the trendyness.

Bring a mask for the dust and a bucket to piss tomorrow.

How do you do 30 beers??? I am a scotch, whiskey and bourbon drinker and this is well before the trendyness.
We drink piss water at the track and the porta loos at the track are clean . Hard liquor and sun isn't a great idea. Back at my house now though

On fait partie des fournisseurs de matériel de sécurité pour MTL GP F1 depuis 15ans, nos produits sont sur place, encore à matin on livre une batch en urgence, nouvelles installations, même ''cirque'' qu'à l'habitude, mais avec des bâtiments neufs. Espérant que le weekend soit sans accident!
J'ai été livrer un lift hier la rush. Jai EU le call a 15:30 Belle marde sortir de la avec un 10 roues par le chemin le.long du.bassin !!!

sent from the shitter

Haas decided to repaint the part of the floor where the cars were sitting and messed up their epoxy application. It's their fault, not MTL.
Wtvr locals need to shit on something because "Montreal is Crap" This is actually one of the easier races for the teams. They are happy with everything

Back