Lamborghini Huracan | 3-step Polish | Detailed

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
Oh oh.. what we have here.. a sexy black Lamborghini Huracan ? :) We sure did ! Obviously first thing that comes to my mind when I think about the Huracan is the crazy interior ;

Don't you think !? pretty neat IMO!

So what's the story behind the car ? 10k km on the clock. The car was detailed/buffed by the dealer prior to delivery and well.. guess what.... pigtail ( pretty bad to see such an expensive car left with pigtail not buffed out...), swirls and deeper scratches and yeah you guess it.. some hologram... I mean jeeeezz for the love of a sexy car, please detail it like it was meant to be ! So here I am. waxxon spa to the rescue!

Process:

3-step polish
Our exclusive wax blend ; Waxxon's Special Reserve

So here we start with a natural soft sea sponge with a nice caring car soap ;

We then use a boar hair brush for both wheel barrel and little detail like lug nut

Then a microfiber is used to dry the car. much softer than chamois

And then.. here some 50/50 of my polishing on the hood. the difference is pretty obvious.. However, I'm sad to realise that the pigtail I pictured didn't show up properly on my camera,

tadam!!! look at this 50/50 pretty obvious isn't ? much deeper and darker on one side ;

those plastic lens get scratched easily .. so it needs to be cared for with a smaller tool ;

like this one ;

Taping every plastic on the car ;

A re-wash of the car was necessary to clean up all the compound residue

paint reading is fine, but was hoping a thicker paint for a such an expensive car to be honest ;

Before application of the wax, the reflection was crazy form my own eyes, so i tried to capture it ;

Opening every seams of the car to easily clean compounding dust ;

floor is all wet, car has been re-washed a third time so it's time for wax application ;

here we have our very special jar of concours wax. a very unique wax blend. 76% carnauba by volume, offer a nice wet look with good durability for a car wax of this type.

Okkk sooo now we are done with our 2 layer of wax.. enjoy the car inside the garage.. and then welll..... i just had to at least start the engine, and back her up a bit mouhaha :) Obviously I've been handed keys of buggati veryon and grand sport, 458, ford gt.. list goes on ! so professionalism is key here, but you can still look forward to move and hear the cold start of an exotic car none the least !!

Backed out and took some extra pictures ;

Pour une question de polissage réalisé à montreal.. info at waxxon . com

For more info regarding this polishing job, detailing , done in the greater Montreal , please contact me at info at waxxon . com

Back