Proposed bylaw aims to fix affordable housing dilemma in Montreal

agreed. Un bon ami viens d'amenager dans un 4 1/2, pas ben grand (genre 900pc), bonne qualité de finition, un spot de parking, 13e étage sur un coins : 480k. Sérieusement j'ai de la misere à comprendre pourquoi le monde veule payer ca pour Griffintown...
I guess if you work in the area and social life is based in the area... Driving around is sorta annoying with the never ending road work and shitty roads. Seriously have you been down William Street by Des Seigneurs? Fuck me... My anus actually hurts from craters and broken pavement.

With REM you could live in Brossard though and commute to work without sitting in traffic for eons

I guess if you work in the area and social life is based in the area... Driving around is sorta annoying with the never ending road work and shitty roads. Seriously have you been down William Street by Des Seigneurs? Fuck me... My anus actually hurts from craters and broken pavement.

With REM you could live in Brossard though and commute to work without sitting in traffic for eons
Brossard is already pretty expensive, I suspect that with rem it's only gonna drive prices up even more

Brossard is already pretty expensive, I suspect that with rem it's only gonna drive prices up even more
Still better valve than most on island areas if you have kids IMO. The infrastructure is newer for things like sports center, they are building the new aquatics center. VdM is trying to get families to stay on island but in most areas everything is old and falling apart.

Still better valve than most on island areas if you have kids IMO. The infrastructure is newer for things like sports center, they are building the new aquatics center. VdM is trying to get families to stay on island but in most areas everything is old and falling apart.

For kids the shouthshore is obviously better than Montreal, no need to stress for parking, almost no traffic except on the 30 during rush hour (not like Montreal where there's traffic at 2am in the morning... just because) There are parks and facilities for everybody and if you drive an extra 5 minutes you're literally in the country seeing fields and cows.
Apparently Vaudreuil is up and coming but I don't know if that will relieve any pressure on Montreal when it comes to housing

For kids the shouthshore is obviously better than Montreal, no need to stress for parking, almost no traffic except on the 30 during rush hour (not like Montreal where there's traffic at 2am in the morning... just because) There are parks and facilities for everybody and if you drive an extra 5 minutes you're literally in the country seeing fields and cows.
Apparently Vaudreuil is up and coming but I don't know if that will relieve any pressure on Montreal when it comes to housing
I lived in Vaudreuil for 5 years. Its a poorly planned area. Traffic is horrid unless you live right next to the bridge. Nice facilities though, just didn't suit my lifestyle. I moved back to the urban core and legit lost 40lbs

The city talks a big game about wanting families to stay but they do next to nothing. The only person that did anything in that regards was Ferrandez, the streets are much more family-friendly now.

Back