How do I get rid of the glue leftover from badge

Chevelle71

Legacy Member
Ripped off the bmw m laval sticker and the glue is stuck on the paint. Can anyone recommend a product that wont damage the paint?
5464de6db84398bb8203c51381b60b64.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Goo-gone is the default glue remover that everyone uses. wet a tower with it and apply on the glue for a while and it should come off easily

n'importe quel degreaser et tu frotte. (Du goo-gone c'est une degreaser ben normal)
y a pas de solution magique, ni instantanné.(mis a part p-e la roulette de rubber de nikkonos)

Fait quand même attention et test sur un partie non visible. J'ai enlevé les badges sur mon Mitsubishi vla quelques semaine avec un heatgun et du goo gone et la peinture à arraché (Ça jamais fait ça sur aucun autre de mes chars!). FML

If you're not sure and somewhat near me (lachine). Just drop by and I'll take care of it for you right quick. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes with the right products. I'll just charge you an Ice Cap. ;)

Je me demande si tu frottes ca avec de la colinite, ca va partir? Jpense que oui!! Mettre du tire shine Hot shine de mcguiar ca va fonctionner aussi j en suis sur. Produits a base de petrole.

Back