NBA finals

D8_y3kaUcAMqWdm

Juste le fait que les commentateurs ont autant de lousse qu'ils veulent rend les choses 100x plus intéressant à écouter que le hockey. Dans les autres sports c'est rendu qu'ils ont pu le droit de dire que les refs font des mauvais calls...

Maybe cause Toronto is a city made up status obsessed sociopaths who can't stand the sight of anything Quebec?

It goes both ways if you look that it that way, lots of quebecers talk shit about Ontario/Toronto and they haven't even been there....Any who not the point of this thread, be happy that a Canadian team are champs for the 1st time.

Why? Who is against cultural approbation?

SJW's made the term popular, so I'd say they are the main group against it.

Anyway, joke fail on my part I guess (shocking, I know). I was hinting that basketball was created by whites, and was asking if SJW's get their panties in a tizzy when non-whites participate. Like how SJW's get all worked up (on the behalf of another race, without being asked to) when a white guy wears dreadlocks, etc.

I digress...

La saison commence bientôt et je me demandais si d’autres que moi allaient suivre ça ? Si c’est le cas, je me disais qu’on pourrait se créer un thread ?

Back