Ban guns they said

One of the main reasons why the US rose to prominence after WW2 was a series of alliances and treaties with various countries all over the world. In only two years, he undid decades of work.

Frankly, I'm not even mad that he did, the whole western world turned a blind eye to the shit America has been doing for decades because its "in all our interest". I don't know what this new world looks like where we aren't all living under the US foot, but I'm pretty sure it'll be better.

One of the main reasons why the US rose to prominence after WW2 was a series of alliances and treaties with various countries all over the world. In only two years, he undid decades of work.

USA didn't get involved in the war until pearl harbor. All the allies were United with a common enemy. If USA didn't get into it, Europe would have taken a shit. Just because trump alienated a few countries doesn'tt mean the next guy can't build new ones.
Everybody lose their shit because this guy pats the queen on the back.

To me this really makes one thing clear: America doesn't have a gun problem, they have a violence problem. To anyone paying attention this is pretty obvious I guess, America has been rotting from the inside for decades.

Banning guns would surely lead to less deaths. Instead you'll end up with headlines like "40 killed in Chicago stabbings this weekend". Ok, ban knives. "36 killed in Chicago acid attacks, hit and runs and bludgeonings this weekend"... Ah fuck it, ban everything. God forbid we actually deal with the cause of the problems and try to find real solutions. Let's just slap a big old band-aid on that severed jugular....

My friend's boyfriend is a Chicago natives. Owns an AK47, M4, a few handguns... never had any conflict, he's an avid shooting range hobbyist.
Says most crimes / murder / shootings are drug consumption and traffic related in the lower class districts.
It's the social construct behind violence and an avid drug consumption that brings shootings, seriously.

Back