Yelling ‘I hate white people’ & punching one isn’t a hate crime, Canadian judge rules

illuminance

Legacy Member
Yelling ‘I hate white people’ & punching one isn’t a hate crime, Canadian judge rules

Bonus the white person punched was named White :p
Tamara Crowchief may have yelled "I hate white people" as she carried out a violent assault on a white person, but that doesn't mean her attack was racially motivated, a Canadian judge has ruled.

The attack occurred outside a pub in Calgary, Canada, on Nov. 1, according to the Calgary Herald. Crowchief's victim, identified as Lydia White, lost a tooth in the assault, the paper reported.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-crime/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.92f8de25b453

could you imagine if the scenario was reversed

The victim clearly brought this on herself by not acknowledging she was on treaty 7 territory and by failing to promptly provide a heartfelt apology to the offender for the residential schools.

because only white people can be racist.. so i heard.

Et que seulement les hommes peuvent être sexistes.
Et que seulement les hétéro cis-genre peuvent être homophobes.

Et si t'es un homme blanc hétéro cis-genre, ben le fait d'exister pose un problème.

This isn't a hate crime, but a kid drawing Price Harry is possession of terrorist material and encouraging terrorism. 4 years and 3 months lol

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/worl...nt-post-on-prince-harry/ar-AAD3Pi6?li=AAggFp5

LONDON (AP) — A U.K. judge has sentenced a teenager who created an "abhorrent" online image of Prince Harry to 4 years and three months in a young offenders' institution.

Judge Rebecca Poulet lambasted student Michal Szewczuk, 19, for creating an image of Harry with a pistol to his head against a blood-spattered background. The post, which was shared a few months after Harry married biracial ex-actress Meghan Markle, included the phrase "See Ya Later Race Traitor."

Szewczuk pleaded guilty to two counts of encouraging terrorism and five counts of possession of terrorist material. He was sentenced at London Criminal Court alongside Oskar Dunn-Koczorowski, 18, who admitted two counts of encouraging terrorism.

Poulet says the posts "are abhorrent as well as criminal by reason of their clear intention to encourage terrorist acts." <- Brain dead logic

^ also, contrast the orig news story i posted to THIS:

Judge gives combined 33 years to pair who threatened black family with Confederate flags

According to reports, Norton and Torres paraded through a neighborhood that is populated by mostly black residents with a group called “Respect the Flag,” which flew Confederate flags from their trucks. The group allegedly noticed a black family having a birthday party, and decided to roll up and cause trouble, reportedly telling the party-goers that they would “kill y’all ni**ers.”

Video from the incident was shared by the New York Times back in October, 2015.

The partygoers contend that members of the flag group yelled racial slurs and displayed a crowbar, a knife and either a rifle or a shotgun, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, a civil rights group in Montgomery, Ala., that is representing some of the accusers.

According to the accused, the confrontation started when someone at the party threw an object at one of the trucks, but party attendees’ accusations and video of the incident were enough to charge two people, Kayla Norton and Jose Torres, with violating Georgia’s street-gang terrorism law.

“If you drive around town with a Confederate flag, yelling the ‘N’ word, you know how it’s going to be interpreted,” Judge William McClain said at the sentencing. “It’s inexplicable to me that you weren’t arrested by the police that day.

https://deadstate.org/judge-gives-c...reatened-black-family-with-confederate-flags/

#1 no one was actually assaulted. 2: Georgia’s street-gang terrorism law i'll bet WASN'T put into place due to white racist gangs - LOL. 3; its amazing they weren't shot by said people in predominately black neighborhood. 4: people have gotten less time for actual murder.

Back