Attaque terroriste de la gauche (Antifa)?

Sans vouloir l'appuyer d'aucune facon je te ferais remarquer qu'il s'est fait lyncher par les medias.

Mon point était que l'extrême droite est plus violente que l'extrême gauche. Il y a juste à regarder aux États-Unis le nombre de meurtres et d'attentats qu'ils commettent versus les actes de vandalisme des antifas. Avec la rhétorique anti-immigrants de Trump, ils n'ont plus peur de s'afficher ouvertement.

C'était un extrême stupide.
Les membres de la Meute pensent que c'est un héros.

C’est vraiment le fun que tu dises ça, donc tous les attentats perpétrés par des musulmans peuvent être causés par l’appartenance à leur religion ?

A une version extrémiste de leur religion, oui. De la même façon que les Soldiers of Odin pratiquent une version extrémiste du nationalisme.

J’suis content qu’on s’entende là-dessus alors que l’islam aie une responsabilité sur tous les attentats des dernières années. C’est plutôt difficile à avouer pour la plupart des groupes de gauche.

A une version extrémiste de leur religion, oui. De la même façon que les Soldiers of Odin pratiquent une version extrémiste du nationalisme.

Your typical person that's labeled "alt-right" is no more extreme compared to skinheads and neo-nazis than your typical Muslim is compared to a terrorist bomber. They're both extremes and both rare, why do you always act like Nazism , or even racism is running rampant across America (any more than it has been in the past)?

"l y a juste à regarder aux États-Unis le nombre de meurtres et d'attentats qu'ils commettent versus les actes de vandalisme des antifas. Avec la rhétorique anti-immigrants de Trump, ils n'ont plus peur de s'afficher ouvertement."

You say this over and over, yet I just don't see it. I don't seek news, the only news I see is big headline stuff and I never hear about these types of incidents you describe. A guy walks into a restaurant with a MAGA hat on and it makes the news, please don't tell me legitimate race related attacks are taking place and I'm missing the headlines. From what I can recall, most of the hate crimes that have made the headlines over the past couple years have been hoaxes set up by the left..

A couple idiots wearing swastikas at a peaceful rally doesn't represent a population. And at the rallies I've seen, the violent side is not the right.

Your typical person that's labeled "alt-right" is no more extreme compared to skinheads and neo-nazis than your typical Muslim is compared to a terrorist bomber. They're both extremes and both rare, why do you always act like Nazism , or even racism is running rampant across America (any more than it has been in the past)?

"l y a juste à regarder aux États-Unis le nombre de meurtres et d'attentats qu'ils commettent versus les actes de vandalisme des antifas. Avec la rhétorique anti-immigrants de Trump, ils n'ont plus peur de s'afficher ouvertement."

You say this over and over, yet I just don't see it. I don't seek news, the only news I see is big headline stuff and I never hear about these types of incidents you describe. A guy walks into a restaurant with a MAGA hat on and it makes the news, please don't tell me legitimate race related attacks are taking place and I'm missing the headlines. From what I can recall, most of the hate crimes that have made the headlines over the past couple years have been hoaxes set up by the left..

A couple idiots wearing swastikas at a peaceful rally doesn't represent a population. And at the rallies I've seen, the violent side is not the right.

Either you are following conservative medias who never mention those attacks or you are living in denial.

Every terrorist murder in the US last year was linked to right-wing extremism, according to a new report.

At least 50 people were killed by an attacker connected to right-wing extremism in 2018, an increase of 35 per cent from the previous year.
The rise means nearly three-quarters of extremist murders in America in the past decade can be linked to right-wing domestic terrorism, more than three times as many as those committed by Islamists.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/right-wing-terrorists-murder-far-right-islamist-anti-defamation-league-adl-a8742476.html

Eleven of those murdered in 2018 were worshippers shot dead at the Tree of Life synagogue on Pittsburgh in October. The suspected shooter, Robert Bowers, 46, allegedly shouted antisemitic abuse as he carried out the attack.

In February, 17 people were killed in the Parkland school shooting in Florida by Nikolas Cruz, who police said held “extremist” views. Cruz had posted racist and Islamophobic comments on social media and, according to the ADL also had links to white supremacism.

A little reading for you:
https://www.nbc-2.com/story/40653484/fort-myers-man-arrested-for-social-media-posts-inciting-violence-against-minorities
https://5newsonline.com/2019/05/06/holocaust-remembrance-day-event-in-russellville-interrupted-by-white-supremacists-rally/
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Concord-Massacre-Plot-Foiled-511341082.html
https://www.thedailybeast.com/dallas-federal-building-shooter-posted-far-right-memes-about-nazis-and-confederacy

Back