Facebook drama at its best ... toughts?

adphil

I came across this unique situation on ze Facebook lately . My feed is overwhelmed by one regrettable accident These days ..

Quick story

Some bagged /500 hp / Honda kid ordered a custom redrilled / machined / adapted /customized set of 1995 era finest American wheels . Waited a year for them . Finally received them . Installed them on the car , went for ice-cream , flipped the car , almost killed himself . Now he is accusing the fabricator of criminal neglect .

32283e01c9b5651f62ec36539af42422.jpg

be13416f53ee06418f1edbf6566ec4b0.jpg

. quick story .

I love how now these days everybody has a different opinion , is now an expert or love to diss both parties without having a single clue of what is going on . miss the good old days of car forums where people where semi normal.

Where people were responsible for their actions or stupid ideas . If you have a couple of minute min to spare , read . I don’t know if being in my 40’s makes me old ,but none of this would have happen in my youth ( yup , that’s 20-25 years ago )

What are your toughts ?
Can you now say whatever comes to your mind on public platforms without any consequences?
Can you now accuse someone of the worst without having any proof or facts to back your prétentions ?
Where is now the respect ?
What happened to justice ?
What happened to MR drama ?

https://www.facebook.com/661655701/posts/10161736780065702?s=639172680&sfns=mo

https://www.facebook.com/1749001965/posts/10205519454542940?s=639172680&sfns=mo

Cliff notes
-Facebook engineers
-*Redrilled custom wheels*
-500hp Honduh*»
-Flip over, accident
-dangerous curve*
-Young driver*
-Facebook thugs*/keyboard warriors, *
-Scene points

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I don't see any curbs in the pic, but that looks like that's what his wheel hit before demolishing. Where exactly does manufacturer's neglect come into play here?

As for Facebook… it's cancer.

I don't see any curbs in the pic, but that looks like that's what his wheel hit before demolishing. Where exactly does manufacturer's neglect come into play here?

As for Facebook… it's cancer.

i agree with this on both accounts.

a broken-and-it-just-rolled-off wheel looks like this

Fake-Rim-3-e1543379446529.jpg

he really smashed into something before that wheel came off.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Don't fuck around with sketchy adaptors, questionable redrills on wheels that someone made in a garage.

I don't feel bad, these are problems I don't have

c'est juste moi ou les proportions des items are way off

la photo est fake au max

le bumper est clearly photoshop

la proportion car vs firetruck est vraiment pas legit

total photoshop fake pic

un jeune qui essaie de tout les façon de s'en sauver d'avoir rouler comme un cave en essayant de mettre ça sur la faute des roues custom.

Il a clairement pogner quelque choses avec la roue éclater, mais dans ça tête sont histoire a du sens.

un jeune qui essaie de tout les façon de s'en sauver d'avoir rouler comme un cave en essayant de mettre ça sur la faute des roues custom.

Il a clairement pogner quelque choses avec la roue éclater, mais dans ça tête sont histoire a du sens.

C'est ce que je penses aussi.

Maybe the tire lost air instantly, wheel hit the ground, ptaw!
But that's surely is not the cause of the flip. How is that even physically possible if he was driving like a sane person below 100km in residential area? Flip is due to speed and retarded driving.

The wheel guy should reimburse the wheel and the driver should just deal with his own insurance. Thats it thats all

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back