Hyundai Elantra 2013 (MD) clutch bleeding question....

altivec

Legacy Member
My car ran low on brake/clutch oil and gears are hard to get in since even if i added oil to the correct level.

Getting in reverse is a nightmare it's grind most time when am trying to get in....

Since brake and clutch share the same oil reservoir how does it work to bleed the clutch ? Do i just need to bleed the brake and the clutch will be alright ?
Couldn't find anything online at all.....

Thanks!

My car ran low on brake/clutch oil and gears are hard to get in since even if i added oil to the correct level.

Getting in reverse is a nightmare it's grind most time when am trying to get in....

Since brake and clutch share the same oil reservoir how does it work to bleed the clutch ? Do i just need to bleed the brake and the clutch will be alright ?
Couldn't find anything online at all.....

Thanks!

Reverse is rarely if ever synchronized - the correct way to insert R on a manual car is you hold the clutch down, set it in first gear (1) then still holding the clutch down you can put it in reverse without it grinding.

Been doing it since the 1980s and every single car I've ever driven (manual) has been like that.

Reverse is rarely if ever synchronized - the correct way to insert R on a manual car is you hold the clutch down, set it in first gear (1) then still holding the clutch down you can put it in reverse without it grinding.

Been doing it since the 1980s and every single car I've ever driven (manual) has been like that.

I know R doesn't have a syncro gear which is needed to shift while rolling but even at a complete stop R is hard as ***** to get in now even if i do the 1st>R trick which wasn't needed for over 5 years.

Trying to find shop manual but all goes though an app now, wondering if there a clutch release bleed valve somewhere if someone have access to the GDS and could take screenshot.

On my daughter 2012 accent, there s a bleeder near the slave cylinder for the clutch. Is your clutch pedal low?

Back